Trophy thoughts?

hotsaucename

Nothing is missable in the game due to there being a free roam at the end of the game. Trophies are simple too and the only one that might give you a few retries is the Lightning golf minigame. I made a video guide for a few of them here: 

(I also found a method to farm credits which I will upload in a bit)

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Il_WidowmakeR_Il said:

Looks pretty easy, I read you can play this without the VR or with it. I wonder how the gameplay is without the VR?

I did my entire game without VR so it be easier for me to write things much faster. 

It is also great with VR enable as well but not necessary for the Platinum since it optional. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

Nothing is missable in the game due to there being a free roam at the end of the game. Trophies are simple too and the only one that might give you a few retries is the Lightning golf minigame. I made a video guide for a few of them here: 

(I also found a method to farm credits which I will upload in a bit)

So how long its take to plat ?!

2 hours ago, Wedge19 said:

@Leo_the_Lion25 How do you find all the pieces of the Formal Wear outfit? Last trophy I have to get. I have the monocle and the bow tie, but can't find any other pieces of the set.

Hi, you already have it because the final gear is obtained by unlocking the trophy to Birdie?. You get it as a reward, so be sure to talk to the instructor. Then you put all three pieces of gear on the falcon. If you look at the end of my Birdie? video, you see I mentioned to talk to the instructor. The item is also at the end of the video. 

21 minutes ago, tr_SubLIME said:

@Leo_the_Lion25 Do you remember where the goat snack recipe is? It's the last trophy I need, but I seem to be blind.

I have not recorded the locations for all the cards but will speedrun the game showing all locations of those huts. However, if memory servers right. I think the goat is the one in the area after crossing the minefield where you head to the UDA. There will be a save fountain on the hill. To the left are two sandwolfs. Its the same area in the game where you can farm 175 and reload your save file. I'll upload a credit farming method on my youtube. 

Anyway, blue hut in that area if you hug the back walls. There's two cards in there actually. 

Edited by Leo_the_Lion25

13 minutes ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

I have not recorded the locations for all the cards but will speedrun the game showing all locations of those huts. However, if memory servers right. I think the goat is the one in the area after crossing the minefield where you head to the UDA. There will be a save fountain on the hill. To the left are two sandwolfs. Its the same area in the game where you can farm 175 and reload your save file. I'll upload a credit farming method on my youtube. 

Anyway, blue hut in that area if you hug the back walls. There's two cards in there actually. 

I think my game might've glitched. Rechecked the hut directly after the minefield, as well as the hut in the sandwolf area, but they're both empty; I'm fairly certain I opened both while playing through the story. 

I was playing entirely in VR until doing this trophy cleanup. It could possibly have been a physics-related screwup, or something, while trying to put the recipe in the bag. Thanks anyway, I'll try and speedrun in Imprint Mode.

12 minutes ago, tr_SubLIME said:

I think my game might've glitched. Rechecked the hut directly after the minefield, as well as the hut in the sandwolf area, but they're both empty; I'm fairly certain I opened both while playing through the story. 

I was playing entirely in VR until doing this trophy cleanup. It could possibly have been a physics-related screwup, or something, while trying to put the recipe in the bag. Thanks anyway, I'll try and speedrun in Imprint Mode.

Do you have 15 cards? There's a total of 15 which you can check in your inventory. 

1 hour ago, tr_SubLIME said:

@Leo_the_Lion25 Do you remember where the goat snack recipe is? It's the last trophy I need, but I seem to be blind.

I looked at your trophies and you are just missing the goat snack trophy. All you have to do is kill a goat and then cook the meat. You already have all the cards. You don't even need the cards for the snack trophies, just the meat and the ingredients. 

Anyway, the goats are in the area where you find the lizards. Go through that gate and make the first right. I hope this helps you.

8 minutes ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

I looked at your trophies and you are just missing the goat snack trophy. All you have to do is kill a goat and then cook the meat. You already have all the cards. You don't even need the cards for the snack trophies, just the meat and the ingredients. 

Anyway, the goats are in the area where you find the lizards. Go through that gate and make the first right. I hope this helps you.

Finally got it. Here's why I was confused: the thumbnail for the Super Samosa Recipe Card shows wolf meat. But when you hold the card, it shows goat meat. Is that the same for everyone else? If so, pretty baffling oversight. 

3 hours ago, tr_SubLIME said:

Finally got it. Here's why I was confused: the thumbnail for the Super Samosa Recipe Card shows wolf meat. But when you hold the card, it shows goat meat. Is that the same for everyone else? If so, pretty baffling oversight. 

I'll give it a double check to be on the safe side of things. :)

On 09/04/2019 at 5:23 AM, Il_WidowmakeR_Il said:

Looks pretty easy, I read you can play this without the VR or with it. I wonder how the gameplay is without the VR?

Every reviewer says it's far better in VR. Plan to get it shortly so I'll give my opinion, but I'm generally of the mind that every game is better in VR anyway.

16 hours ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

Hi, you already have it because the final gear is obtained by unlocking the trophy to Birdie?. You get it as a reward, so be sure to talk to the instructor. Then you put all three pieces of gear on the falcon. If you look at the end of my Birdie? video, you see I mentioned to talk to the instructor. The item is also at the end of the video. 

My game glitched then. I have that trophy, but no Bowler hat...

EDIT: And there it is. Did the golf course again and this time he gave me the hat. First time he only gave me the Robot Parts. Platinum obtained!

Edited by Wedge19

2 hours ago, TylerR said:

Can someone tell me where to find chickens? I've been all over the map but somehow haven't managed to find any.

Chickens are north of Hava, They are in that small area at the top directly below Eliya. You need to hit them with the baton then falcon attack them to kill them.

• Like 2

Can I earn the Return to Nest trophy after completing the game? It’s the only one I haven’t earned, and I’m not even 100% sure what to do. I Think I know, and don’t see how it will be possible post game since I’ve taken all the areas. 

38 minutes ago, CaylaNicole said:

Can I earn the Return to Nest trophy after completing the game? It’s the only one I haven’t earned, and I’m not even 100% sure what to do. I Think I know, and don’t see how it will be possible post game since I’ve taken all the areas. 

That is a good question. I'll check it out again. 

Edited by Leo_the_Lion25

1 hour ago, CaylaNicole said:

May I ask how you destroyed yours? Because I originally thought there was one way to destroy them which is to direct your falcon to drop a spider bomb on it. Did you use one of the bombs in your inventory.

As for the spawns. Those seem to be the only thing that doesn't respawn making it missable if there is another way to destroy them other than using the spiders to destroy the spawner they coming from. 

3 hours ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

May I ask how you destroyed yours? Because I originally thought there was one way to destroy them which is to direct your falcon to drop a spider bomb on it. Did you use one of the bombs in your inventory.

As for the spawns. Those seem to be the only thing that doesn't respawn making it missable if there is another way to destroy them other than using the spiders to destroy the spawner they coming from. 

I honestly don’t know which is why I’m asking. I don’t even know what spider bombs are, just assumed I needed to drop a normal bomb. It seems to be one of the most popular trophies, so I’m annoyed I missed it, and of course missed what seems to be one of the only missable trophies. 

36 minutes ago, CaylaNicole said:

I honestly don’t know which is why I’m asking. I don’t even know what spider bombs are, just assumed I needed to drop a normal bomb. It seems to be one of the most popular trophies, so I’m annoyed I missed it, and of course missed what seems to be one of the only missable trophies. 

There are two places they appeared. One in Uva  where you first start seeing electric robots. They come out of those lamp like stations and you have to direct the bird to pick one up and drop a spider on the station spawner thing. It'll destroy it and the trophy unlocks.

The other place is the Port Loop but apparently you can't revisit place again in free roam. The devs said they are going to release a patch on some things and fixes. They are also looking at respawning the spider nests in the game. 

So at the moment, that trophy is indeed missable and you need to start a new game. If you already completed the game in both modes, you'll need to delete your save file if you wish to restart from fresh. There's no way to restart a new game without deleting your save file. That might also be patched in the future updates. 

Edited by Leo_the_Lion25
uva