Trophy thoughts?

hotsaucename

36 minutes ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

There are two places they appeared. One in Uva  where you first start seeing electric robots. They come out of those lamp like stations and you have to direct the bird to pick one up and drop a spider on the station spawner thing. It'll destroy it and the trophy unlocks.

The other place is the Port Loop but apparently you can't revisit place again in free roam. The devs said they are going to release a patch on some things and fixes. They are also looking at respawning the spider nests in the game. 

So at the moment, that trophy is indeed missable and you need to start a new game. If you already completed the game in both modes, you'll need to delete your save file if you wish to restart from fresh. There's no way to restart a new game without deleting your save file. That might also be patched in the future updates. 

Thank you so much for the info!! I noticed I couldn’t start a new game, so I went with the optional combat mode. Not sure if it will even work this way as I don’t know if the nest will even spawn the spiders. 

25 minutes ago, CaylaNicole said:

Thank you so much for the info!! I noticed I couldn’t start a new game, so I went with the optional combat mode. Not sure if it will even work this way as I don’t know if the nest will even spawn the spiders. 

Imprint mode will still unlock trophies as enemies are optional to fight against. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/9/2019 at 7:22 PM, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

Hi, you already have it because the final gear is obtained by unlocking the trophy to Birdie?. You get it as a reward, so be sure to talk to the instructor. Then you put all three pieces of gear on the falcon. If you look at the end of my Birdie? video, you see I mentioned to talk to the instructor. The item is also at the end of the video. 

On 4/10/2019 at 0:12 PM, Wedge19 said:

My game glitched then. I have that trophy, but no Bowler hat...

EDIT: And there it is. Did the golf course again and this time he gave me the hat. First time he only gave me the Robot Parts. Platinum obtained!

This particular mini game is glitched. When you achieve the Birdie Trophy you don't always get the Bowler hat. You may have to replay the mini game several times before you actually get the hat. Just make sure you have it before leaving the area. I had to come back to get it from a save after completing the game and it took several attempts.