[Glitch LRG] Can‘t finish the game...

I made that Reddit post. Since then, I've sent many follow up messages and no one responds. I'm starting to think we're not getting a patch at all. This is truly terrible behaviour by LRG and Screaming Villains.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/15/2019 at 8:09 AM, ggdude said:

I made that Reddit post. Since then, I've sent many follow up messages and no one responds. I'm starting to think we're not getting a patch at all. This is truly terrible behaviour by LRG and Screaming Villains.

I mean it sounds like it’s Sony’s fault. They submitted the patch but Sony hasn’t pushed it out it.

29 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

I mean it sounds like it’s Sony’s fault. They submitted the patch but Sony hasn’t pushed it out it.

Hardly.

I very, very rarely come to Sony's defense cause they're usually the ones to fuck stuff up, but I've never heard of a case where Sony wouldn't publish a working patch.

For what reason?

Edited by fastflowdaman

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2019-11-22 at 2:05 PM, GAZDAN said:

The patch has been released today, I might actually play this now. 

Don’t. It’s still a buggy mess. Sure, you can complete the game now but Survivor is still horribly glitched, as are a bunch of captures in the Living Room, as well as a specific death isn’t counted which affects a few trophies. 

Sad. 

6 hours ago, ggdude said:

Don’t. It’s still a buggy mess. Sure, you can complete the game now but Survivor is still horribly glitched, as are a bunch of captures in the Living Room, as well as a specific death isn’t counted which affects a few trophies. 

Sad. 

So can you get the 100% now or is there still an issue?

1 hour ago, VoidVictorious said:

So can you get the 100% now or is there still an issue?

You can’t get 100% because you need to get to level 50 in Survivor and you’re lucky to get past level 10 before it glitches on you. There’s another bug where it doesn’t register when Susan kills you and you need that for 3 trophies. 

7 hours ago, ggdude said:

You can’t get 100% because you need to get to level 50 in Survivor and you’re lucky to get past level 10 before it glitches on you. There’s another bug where it doesn’t register when Susan kills you and you need that for 3 trophies. 

So unless I am wrong it sounds like you cannot get the 100% despite the patch being released.

1 hour ago, VoidVictorious said:

So unless I am wrong it sounds like you cannot get the 100% despite the patch being released.

That’s correct. 

8 hours ago, themindisacity said:

Is this just present on the LRG version, or is it also on the Vita digital version?

Also on the digital version. 

Edited by ggdude

38 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Thank you for the info :). It sounds like the devs need to go back to the drawing board and put together a proper patch that will actually fix these issues.

The game was released a while ago. I don’t know if the plat will ever be available. It is a bummer considering I bought the limited edition from limited run...

Update: I was able to get the Survivor mode trophies. To avoid glitches, don’t Retry if you fail. Quit and then go back into Survivor from the main menu. 

However, I did experience 2 crashes after getting to level 50. I turned on flight mode and then it didn’t crash and I got the trophy. Not sure if that’s coincidence or not. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi,

With patch released late november we can finish the game.... at last....

But I have another bug with one scene that occurs twice in the living room at 5:08 and 12:02. The scene is hashed and I cant trap the auger so Perfect seems impossible.... :( so plat impossible but also scene of the crime that needs a perfect game and other stuffs. 

Am I the only one?

If you succeed which option have you used for layout?

Thanks..... it is so frustrating having spent lots of money at LRG for a so glitched and unfinished game....

Édit : I managed to get the survivor trophies but got kicked out twice at level 54 and 57.... so I just trapped the necessary number of augs to finish at level 51.... stressfull.... for notice : got kicked on airplane mode but got success while connected so I think there is no rule.

Edited by LCayn

On 1/8/2020 at 4:41 PM, LCayn said:

Hi,

With patch released late november we can finish the game.... at last....

But I have another bug with one scene that occurs twice in the living room at 5:08 and 12:02. The scene is hashed and I cant trap the auger so Perfect seems impossible.... :( so plat impossible but also scene of the crime that needs a perfect game and other stuffs. 

Am I the only one?

If you succeed which option have you used for layout?

The living room is glitched but will really break if you ever pause the game. If you ever need to pause, use the PS button to go to the Home screen rather than the Start button to pause. Try restarting the game on any layout.. maybe 2017 is safest and do it without pausing at all.