[Glitch LRG] Can‘t finish the game...

I was able to get these. Just don't pause and if you do mess up, back all the way out and start new. So basically you have to be perfect on a completely new game without ever stopping. Sorry I wanted to EDIT this and say this is the digital version. I don't know how the physical version is. Also I haven't tried the survivor level 50 yet. That's soon. 

Edited by helmsdeep40
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just went through this again.  Sarah's bite ending does not register as complete.  I tried with 2017 Revamped icons and 1994 Retro icons.  Neither one does it.  Unless someone shows otherwise, I'm inclined to think this is not possible.

Edited by mbowers

• 2 months later...

Playing it now. Whose specific death doesn't count? Is it Kelly getting bitten by Sarah. Because i got all the ending and fmv scenes, but production image #1 won't unlock, even after having multiple re-runs going for that specific death.

That one death prevents me getting 3 precious trophies (4 if including the plat); the This Is My Favorite New Movie, MA-17, and Collector.

On 9/15/2020 at 10:23 PM, mbowers said:

Just went through this again.  Sarah's bite ending does not register as complete.  I tried with 2017 Revamped icons and 1994 Retro icons.  Neither one does it.  Unless someone shows otherwise, I'm inclined to think this is not possible.

We have the same problem. I tried everything. Different layouts, getting perfect score prior to Sarah, not getting perfect score, trapping both the parent Martins and leaving only Sarah, not trapping them but letting Sarah get Kelly, etc. But still it wouldn't unlock.