Another POWGI Game!

Zanyverse

4 hours ago, luckydonut said:

They are crosswords with only one letter missing. After finding the letters, you rearrange them to solve a clue.  This is an example:

http://www.powgi.com/puzzle-crossovers-2017-04-11/

Hey! Do y'all have some good artwork for this game I could use for the banner image (without the game logo)?

16 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Hey! Do y'all have some good artwork for this game I could use for the banner image (without the game logo)?

How's this?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a6sbm06jew94on3/Banner_No_Logo.jpg?dl=0

Edit: Removed link to that PSD, it's a mess. Let me know if you need it and I'll make a tidier one.

Edited by luckydonut

20 hours ago, Espada-girl said:

Are these game available on mobile?

They were, although they are being phased out and only a few are left. If games aren't updated regularly, they get removed from the App Store and we decided to let that happen and focus on other platforms. The new PlayStation games contain more content than the iPhone games too, for example Crossovers has 60 puzzles on iPhone but 200 on PlayStation.

Edited by luckydonut
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Finally got my first POWGI games today on sale from another region.  Crossovers is a charming little word puzzle game built entirely around "dad jokes" and puns that are genuinely clever and funny.  They reminded me of Ellie's joke book from The Last of Us, part 1.  Remember those good old days, in the before times, from the long long ago?  Anyway, this game is fantastic and can be Platinumed in a few hours, or about an hour using a guide the whole way.  A few of the clues made absolutely no sense to me, or I just didn't get the joke, so had to cheat on a few.  Will definitely stack this one up whenever more regions go on sale.  Looking forward to playing more POWGI games.

• Like 1