Scholar trophy bugged?

Palamog46

I've got every single trophy except the Scholar trophy and it's bugging me. 

I've been using this guide - https://www.giantbomb.com/fear-effect-sedna/3030-53735/guide/#toc-0-11

3003748-03-nuuk02_complete.png

The above image is an example of what their guide looks like, with the green squares being the collectibles.

I have gone through this to the letter, making sure the save icon appears each time I collect something, deleted and re-installed the game, deleted my save data and started again etc

I don't know what else to do, any advice from people who have beat the game? @zizimonster @aimeraya @edvaldo0047 (sorry to tag you folks but I just want this game done)

1 hour ago, Palamog46 said:

I've got every single trophy except the Scholar trophy and it's bugging me. 

I've been using this guide - https://www.giantbomb.com/fear-effect-sedna/3030-53735/guide/#toc-0-11

3003748-03-nuuk02_complete.png

The above image is an example of what their guide looks like, with the green squares being the collectibles.

I have gone through this to the letter, making sure the save icon appears each time I collect something, deleted and re-installed the game, deleted my save data and started again etc

I don't know what else to do, any advice from people who have beat the game? @zizimonster @aimeraya @edvaldo0047 (sorry to tag you folks but I just want this game done)

It's not bugged. The problem is, that guide is incomplete for obtaining the collectible trophy. You should follow this trophy guide. And you have to start a new game. :)

I'll give this one a try but I can't see a difference with the Giantbomb guide as they share the same imagery for the collectibles ?

I've literally started and played through to chapter six about seven times now, I don't now how much more Fear Effect I can muster if it doesn't work.

Just had a look at that guide you sent me and it's definitely got the same number of collectibles as I've already been collecting, I'm starting to think there's a problem with my digital copy :( 

35 minutes ago, Palamog46 said:

I'll give this one a try but I can't see a difference with the Giantbomb guide as they share the same imagery for the collectibles 1f62c.png

I've literally started and played through to chapter six about seven times now, I don't now how much more Fear Effect I can muster if it doesn't work.

Just had a look at that guide you sent me and it's definitely got the same number of collectibles as I've already been collecting, I'm starting to think there's a problem with my digital copy :( 

There is one document missing in the GiantBomb's guide. There are actually two documents in Chapter 3 Nuuk (at Docks). This one...

RpuMCIp.jpg?1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 21.04.2019 at 11:41 AM, Palamog46 said:

Yeah, I grabbed that one for sure, I think there's either some problem with my copy, or I'm just too immersed in the game beating it like seven times that I always miss just the one haha

Late-ass response, but seeing as you abandoned the game, were you reloading the game at any point (either loading checkpoint or dying)? I'm pretty sure that if you collect something, then reload/die, you have to recollect it and it saves for sure only after you get the save icon. I did that and had no issues with the collectables.

Edited by Varhur
Typo.
  • Like 2