NA Sales Calendar

visighost

oddly there hasn't been any weekly sales this week or last week. was expecting a flash sale or some kind of start to a long running sale last friday. so i guess one or the other will be this friday.

its all good though, wouldn't mind not spending until golden week, if we even get it this year with all the anti-japan business since things took a turn for the worst some months or so after last years golden week, wouldn't be surprised if they don't promote it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lordguwa said:

2 week sale drought i would spend if i knew there wasn't an important sale coming :(.

Spring sale started in EU last Wednesday, so I'm thinking either tomorrow or Friday at the latest.  Doubt they'll do anything mayor right on or after the release of Days Gone.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. 

I was under the impression the Great Indoor Sale was the Spring Sale equivalent for PSN...

I actually started the list above because of the lack of sales these last two weeks. It is indeed rare that they don’t at least have a boring AAA publisher sale going on... I wish they had the catalogue of a smaller publisher, like Devolver or Curve, go on sale for a change! Or maybe have an old game sale (well, early PS4 years)... Anything to bring some old games on my wishlist to a sweet-spot price level!

Edited by visighost
  • Like 4

This list might be more valuable than ever. I've got the feeling that Sony itself wants to move to this type of sale scheduling, to keep vultures like me from waiting on the best sale. With fewer overall opportunities to purchase games at discounted prices, I am more likely to pull the trigger, instead of wondering if next week will see the game at an even cheaper mark.

This won't stop the flow of developer sales (Ubisoft sale, Square sale, etc.), but I find that those sales kind of suck, anyway.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was expecting it last week... Maybe this Friday? At least the Retro sale today has some games we've never seen discounted before (but no Patapon Remastered or Binding of Isaac! Unacceptable!)

• Like 1