Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

All rumors but theoretically it sounds great, definitely welcome a parrying type system, will be much better than just spamming attack constantly, very promising if true. Hard not to have a better story than BF2 the campaign was crap in it, I liked the backpack droid though so hopefully this expands on it. Only part I didn't like was your personal note lmao, to each their own I guess!

That poster looks sick too

On 10-4-2019 at 4:54 AM, AK-1138 said:

Last Star Wars game I cared about was a LEGO one. People harp on about how Disney are "ruining" Star Wars... at least in terms of game quality, they're matching the joyless mediocre output of mid-2000s LucasArts ?

Wait, you have a time machine? What's the 2050's like?

On 4/11/2019 at 4:56 PM, ziggypossum said:

I read this on ResetEra early this week. However, that particular member has requested to delete his/her account and posts. The game is also rumored to blend Dark Souls, Uncharted, and The Force Unleashed. Well, we shall find out in a few hours. :popcorn:

14 hours ago, ziggypossum said:

Official poster

Ec0HvZk.png

Gorgeous artwork. ?

On 4/11/2019 at 5:56 AM, ziggypossum said:

If I had a dollar every time someone said a game's combat was Dark Souls esque... I think I'd be filthy fucking rich at this point.

Also, the stream goes live in 2 hours. So we'll finally see this game with our own eyes.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

If I had a dollar every time someone said a game's combat was Dark Souls esque... I think I'd be filthy fucking rich at this point.

Also, the stream goes live in 2 hours. So we'll finally see this game with our own eyes.

So fucking true people now days will compare anything hard to Darksouls as well like the only identity Dark souls has is the fact that it is hard.  Like when Cuphead came out and the one idiot reviewing it said it was the Darksouls of platformers.

What genre is this? Action-Adventure? Perhaps it is like The Force Unleashed. I always wished a Star Wars game on console where you are able create your own character like Old Republic, join Sith or Jedi and multiple dialogue options like Dragon Age or Mass Effect (unfortunately i don't play SW on PC).

In any case I hope it will not end like 1313...

• Like 1

On 2019-04-09 at 9:25 PM, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

it's already confirmed that the game will have predatory practices.  

Wait for REAL reviews and state of game 3+ months in. 

Did EA, Respawn or any other credible game journalist actually confirm that or was it you? Most sources and gaming journalists are saying that the game will not feature multiplayer or any micro transactions of the sort. Also there’s no such thing as “REAL” reviews, that’s just something people who know nothing about constructive criticism say because critics are always wrong except when i agree with them. 

• Like 2

Watching the stream I struggle to maintain any excitement at all, because it's EA. It's so annoying. And the fact they didn't put actual gameplay in the reveal, which in general would be fine but the game is supposedly coming out this year (I doubt it will).

I know Respawn claim they get a lot of control over what they do, but I can't just trust that. Even if Titanfall 2 was amazing.

• Like 2