Gamescom 2013

Matthew_Banfield

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/06/25/sony-to-focus-on-ps4-at-gamescom/

The above link talks about sony's plans for gamescom in August... So far they have stated that they will be focusing on the ps4 and new games will be announced.

What do you guys want to be announced?

UPDATE:

Many of guys have had some great points so far, especially mentions of new ips and final fantasy x/x2.

I've heard that ubisoft will display a new game to us, which company would you love to drop a new game?

Does anyone else have any breaking news?

Edited by Matthew_Banfield

• New Ratchet & Clank
  • Fallout 4
  • Uncharted 4
  • Jak 4
  • Sly Cooper 5
  • God of War IV (I want to know what happens to Kratos after God of War III)
  • Overlord 3 (chances are almost 0%, but hey)
  • New Hitman
  • New Deus Ex
  • Borderlands 3
  • Dishonored 2

And hopefully more info on Final Fantasy XV, Dragon Age Inquisition, Witcher 3, Thief and maybe Kingdom Hearts 3 (although very doubtfull).

Edited by Dragon-Archon

A time frame for Final Fantasy XV's release date but if that's going to happen it'd be at Tokyo Game Show.

As for games, I'd like to see some more exclusive's and new IP's.

A release date for the PS4 would also be nice, even though I expect the rumors are true and it'll be out in November.

Croc_Legend_of_the_Gobbos.jpg

Croc 3 now that Zenimax Media own the  IP.

• Sonic Adventure 3 
  • Lost Odyssey 2 for X1
  • Blue Dragon 2 
  • Parappa the Rapper 3 for PS4
  • Rare to get back to the way it was.
  • PGR5 
  • Ghouls and Goblins 2 
  • Prototype 3( Completely new engine and different story)
  • Final Fantasy 7 remastered for PS4
  • Fallout 4
  • Remake of Fallout 2 and Fallout 1
  • Tekken X Streetfighter
  • Devil May Cry 5 
  • Kameco 2 For X1
Edited by shutyourmcface

Great ideas guys, who would be excited for a spyro title? I know it's a bit far fetched (because of skylanders) but i remake of the original games would be amazing.

I'd also be interested to find out more about the "share" function and what ways you can edit your videos, I really hope you can save them to an external HDD for use on laptop editing software!

Other things I wouldn't say no to:

• Gran Turismo PS4
  • The last of us PS4 ed.
  • More on final fantasy x
  • Destiny release date
  • PS4 release date
  • Full list of release day titles so that places can start offering us bundles!

Final Fantasy VII Remake/Sequel. Either is fine, but I know that won't happen :P

In all seriousness though I'd like the release date to be officially revealed, as well as the release date for Destiny. Sony should also tell us what the official launch titles will be when the PS4 releases in November. 

• Like 1

Final Fantasy VII Remake/Sequel. Either is fine, but I know that won't happen :P

In all seriousness though I'd like the release date to be officially revealed, as well as the release date for Destiny. Sony should also tell us what the official launch titles will be when the PS4 releases in November. 

Def FF7 remake.

Would make huge amounts of money.

We all seem to want it, so Square need to deliver. Maybe we should start an online petition....

Def FF7 remake.

Would make huge amounts of money.

We all seem to want it, so Square need to deliver. Maybe we should start an online petition....

There's been tons of petitions for it. I just don't get why they don't make the remake, it would make a ton of money for them. I'd buy a remake of FFVII without a doubt. 

There's been tons of petitions for it. I just don't get why they don't make the remake, it would make a ton of money for them. I'd buy a remake of FFVII without a doubt. 

So would I.

After all, they have done it with X / X-2 which I personally don't think were as popular (I may be wrong, they were great games).

FF7 was one of the defining games of PS1 though and brought the Final Fantasy franchise to prominence for so many gamers (especially me)

So would I.

After all, they have done it with X / X-2 which I personally don't think were as popular (I may be wrong, they were great games).

FF7 was one of the defining games of PS1 though and brought the Final Fantasy franchise to prominence for so many gamers (especially me)

Agreed. FFVII was the first FF title that I liked and I played all of them growing up. FFVIII, then VII, then IX. Those are the greatest FF titles IMO.