Fanorona made EASY!

2 hours ago, Jamescush147 said:

I used Zillions of Games. :awesome:

Zillion of games sucked compared to this. Couldn't track moves and the pieces was not the same starting position as in the game, could not choose wich side should start etc etc making zillion of games utterly useless or alteast the only version that is avaible for download today. The program i used made it so easy. All pieces is the same color as in game and you are able to rewind and see every single move that has been made.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Zillion of games sucked compared to this. Couldn't track moves and the pieces was not the same starting position as in the game, could not choose wich side should start etc etc making zillion of games utterly useless or alteast the only version that is avaible for download today. The program i used made it so easy. All pieces is the same color as in game and you are able to rewind and see every single move that has been made.

Now you tell me. ?

I actually looked EVERYWHERE for something better and couldn't find one. Took me forever to get Zillions to work too. ?

Well when ACIII comes out again for the PS5 I know where to go. ?

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, melbye82 said:

Hm no matter what i seem to do Boardspace won't allow me to make the first move

Iremeber i had to trouble with that aswell, iirc you change that before starting the game. I could be wrong though was some time since i did this.

• 3 months later...

After 2 draws using the program, third time was thew charm.

On 30/09/2019 at 1:14 PM, XLordXNightmareX said:

There's another problem. This time for Morris java board. All the choices I have are dumbot or weakbot rather than smartbot or bestbot on there. How do you think I should do this?

When you open the program, under "unranked games 1" should be another board game name (can't remember which and I can't switch it back). Click on it > All games > F > Fanorona. After that select 1 Player, and now you can select BestBot. Make it so it stays on the second slot so can follow the moves easier

Edited by Max_Playne
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Max_Playne said:

After 2 draws using the program, third time was thew charm.

When you open the program, under "unranked games 1" should be another board game name (can't remember which and I can't switch it back). Click on it > All games > F > Fanorona. After that select 1 Player, and now you can select BestBot. Make it so it stays on the second slot so can follow the moves easier

Actually I already got the trophy but thank you though :)

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn’t work. Doesn’t work. DOESN’T WORK! I don’t know what’s more frustrating, playing the AI on Expert, or trying to get the BoardSpace.net app to ACTUALLY WORK. It WILL NOT let me pick any other opponent than Dumbot. Ranked, unranked, whatever. The only robot opponent available is Dumbot, and THAT definitely isn’t winning against Achilles. Isn’t there any other way? Any other options? At this rate, this stupid goddamn minigame is going to stand between me and Platinum... >_<

EDIT: Finally figures it out. High-level bots are ONLY available on PC, the iOS app restricts you to Dumbot and Weakbot. Which is rather inconvenient since my PC is stationary and in another room from my consoles... bah. It involved a bit more exercise than expected, but after a couple of tries, sure enough, BestBot managed to beat Achilles... 

Ya know, playing AC3R immediately after finishing up Origins really reminds me of all the good stuff AC-games USED to have. ‘S made me miss Shaun’s sarcastic wit in the Database-entries, killstreaks, even the inevitable collect-a-thon. The mini games, though? Yeah, don’t miss those. With any luck, I’ll never have to play another bloody game of Fanorona, Morris or Checkers in my life!

Edited by BlakeTheDrake

51 minutes ago, BlakeTheDrake said:

Doesn’t work. Doesn’t work. DOESN’T WORK! I don’t know what’s more frustrating, playing the AI on Expert, or trying to get the BoardSpace.net app to ACTUALLY WORK. It WILL NOT let me pick any other opponent than Dumbot. Ranked, unranked, whatever. The only robot opponent available is Dumbot, and THAT definitely isn’t winning against Achilles. Isn’t there any other way? Any other options? At this rate, this stupid goddamn minigame is going to stand between me and Platinum... >_<

Maybe I was lucky, took me a few tries to win against Achilles but my advice to you would be good old Youtube and try to imitate

1 hour ago, BlakeTheDrake said:

Try this method, it takes a bit to setup, internet explorer and java bullshit but once you figure it out, it works, that's how I did it

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/assassin-s-creed-iii/177959-fanorona-expert-easy-win-method.html

• 1 month later...