New episodes

Gumby114

9 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

There is a new episode going to be released tonight usually 8:00pm eastern time. It will be the last episode of season 3, for some reason it was left out of the base list so hopefully they add more trophies to this update. 

5 this time. 

Wonder if they will do a season 4?

6 hours ago, Gumby114 said:

5 this time. 

Wonder if they will do a season 4?

The show has been renwed for Season 4, whether or not we get trophies for that is unknown, I was thinking about it last night and they could do what Telltale did, and release seasons of the show, maybe we could get Season 1 and Season 2 as well, all with their own platinums. I love this game so much, one if my most enjoyable platinums I’d say, even if it was a “Terrible disappointment” to some people. I would love to see more of it. 

Edited by bruin-rocks
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

The show has been renwed for Season 4, whether or not we get trophies for that is unknown, I was thinking about it last night and they could do what Telltale did, and release seasons of the show, maybe we could get Season 1 and Season 2 as well, all with their own platinums. I love this game so much, one if my most enjoyable platinums I’d say, even if it was a “Terrible disappointment” to some people. I would love to see more of it. 

I will be honest it was enjoyable but not the best game I have played. But I did look forward to it every week. The episode in with the gameplay is such a great idea.