HELP! 10 days left to fight Kamashido -- what should I be doing?

XjaegerbombX

It was my birthday on Monday (the big 3-5) & someone here gave me a $25 code so I immediately bought Persona 5.

Ok last night I saved and stopped playing so I could get some answers so some replies would be great!!!

I have 10 days to fight Kamishido in his palace.

Every day & night, Ann & Ryuji keep asking me to go but I keep putting it off.

I have a job at the convenience store & I only work when its rainy.

Ive read a book on the train & found out the hard way that the library & the Cafe wastes a whole day or night.

Where am I exactly?

Well the Cafe guy where I live *just* gave me the permissions to go outside in the evening.

Currently, I am "after school" with 10 days left. 

I know to take my time so thats exactly what I am gonna do.

But I need help.

According to the "World Stats" -- everyone is level 09 where I am at & I am only level 05.

I have the option to "train" with Ryuji right now OR do something else?

I want to get my stats up.

Can a palace be visited multiple times or once you say "Lets Go!" then its a one shot deal?

What did you do with 10 days?

How can I rank up my stats, Skills, level & what should I be doing within these 10 days?

Can ya'll help steer me in a direction?

Like #1 do this #2 go here #3 read this at this location -- I dunno what to do but I got 10 days left until Kamishido expells us. What should I be doing?

I appreciate any and all replies and will give ALL helpful replies a +1.

Please... No Spoilers!!! And I never played 1-4 either.

Edited by dokkanexpert
Spellcheck & Formatting

The best way to do things in this game is to beat the palace asap then spend the rest of the time it gives you raising your confidants level. The story progresses forward after the time limit regardless of when you beat the palace, therefore its best to knock out the palace and then you have however much time is left as free time. You're probably not on par with the world stats because most people would have beaten the palace anf got to LV 9 before the day you are on 

Edited by silver_pigy
  • Like 1

You need AT LEAST 2 days to do the palace. However, for the first palace, I'd recommend 3 or 4 days. You'll understand why I say 2 after the first palace. You cannot fully beat the palace in one sitting. The game won't allow it.

If you fail, it'll start you from the week before and that's plenty of days to get it done. If you are worried, focus on it now.

I wouldn't worry about level tbh. I was grossly underleveled until I beat the grim reaper during flu season which is 3/4 of the game. Focus on your Confidants more than anything. That's more important than your actual level.

• Like 1