Delivery Requests

I've already done all the delivery requests, but they're still 0% on the D.N.A. tracker and now i can't do nothing. It's seems that on ps3 there was the same bug.
Any idea?
I don't want to play the entire game another time only for this.

The progress trakcer only updates 33% for each area done ie Boston, Frontier & NY. So you might be missing 1 in each area. You gotta uncover the map to get the missions. Google a delivery quests to see starting location.

You will also need your homestead upgraded a bit to craft some of the items needed.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

On 4/10/2019 at 11:52 AM, OIluca said:

I've already done all the delivery requests, but they're still 0% on the D.N.A. tracker and now i can't do nothing. It's seems that on ps3 there was the same bug.
Any idea?
I don't want to play the entire game another time only for this.

https://m.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-3/Delivery_Requests

• Like 1

Ok, I think I'm a little bit stupid, because I didn't remember that you have to complete all the requests everywhere to increase the %.
In fact, I was missing a delivery in each of the three zones.
Thank you very much for the help!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, OIluca said:

Ok, I think I'm a little bit stupid, because I didn't remember that you have to complete all the requests everywhere to increase the %.
In fact, I was missing a delivery in each of the three zones.
Thank you very much for the help!

Nothing stupid about you! The game definitely doesn’t do you favors when it comes to showing you where everything is- I had multiple times where icons would disappear from the map and I’d have to google locations. I completely forgot about the delivery request tracker in the log on the map menu too, that makes it simple to track what you need.

Anyways, congrats on finishing them! Definitely one of the biggest pains in this game. Glad to have platinum and be done with it, my memories of the game aren’t as fond as I remember.

Edited by Hoagie324
  • Like 1