crash10

crash10's Dispute

52 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

crash10

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
I totally disagree with this sanction, I made this platinum legally 8 years ago, I have reviewed all  the timestamps and I do not see what the problem is, I think this is an error, please review it and if you still think there is a problem tell me what is the exact trophy that is wrong to see what has happened.

Edited by crash10

The message you received would have explained the exact problem.

Which trophies have been flagged and what message did you receive with the flag?

Posted (edited)

i have looked at his list: think one of the flagging trophy is the silver license and then popping the bronze one

and the grand prix cups is showing too fast (every cup within 7 seconds) after the first cup completion

the licenses should be popping blue, amber, red, bronze, silver, gold. 

do you remember anything you did to make the trophy's pop out of order/too fast?

Edited by lordguwa

It's very possibly because he got the trophy for winning his first Grand Prix Cup at the same time as he got the trophy for winning all of the Grand Prix Cups.

That's what jumps out at me when I sort his list for that game by timestamp.

@crash10 The button you clicked said what to do, but I'll do it for you.

"You can dispute these by clicking here and specifying the reason. Include any proof if needed (via screenshots, videos or guides)"

Reason: autopopped grand prix trophies. all missions without the mission related trophy

The highlighted trophies below are what the report refers to. Somehow you beat all the grands prix at the same time as you did your first one, as indicated by the timestamps.  Also, Giant Egg came after "Top of the Class" which you should get beforehand, according to the guide, as they stack.

You only need to explain the Grands Prix, but if you have an explanation for Giant Egg, it would be appreciated to hear, as the guide says you can't do it. 

"In order to earn this trophy you need to use the Billy Hatcher All-Star move and run over a crow. There is no need to worry about this as you will get it by completing Mission 12 while going for the Silver Top of the Class trophy." --  PSNP Guide

I7GIOSU.png

~~~~~

YzoftQ7.png

I have been reviewing the times of my trophy list and they do not coincide with the times published on this website, how is this posible?

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, crash10 said:

I have been reviewing the times of my trophy list and they do not coincide with the times published on this website, how is this posible?

Are they all different times? It could be down to timezone differences.

Keep in mind that the flag team are able to see if the trophy date/times have been changed using CFW between the flag date and now.

Edited by Martain2

I do not know what CFW is, I only know that I take out platinum legally and my times are correct, I do not know why other timestamps come on this website, I hope they help me clarify it so that they can remove this unfair flag.

People are TRYING to help you clarify but you are ignoring all valid questions that might lead to a clarification.

If the times you reviewed are different and you think that will cause this flag to be invalid, kindly explain HOW the times differ.

Thank you all for trying to help, I apologize if I have been a little rough but it had never happened to me and I am nervous.I'm going to make a list with the timestamps of the web and with which I have in my list of trophies if we can clarify what happened

Posted (edited)

Sorry, but the trophies are still the same on PSN as it is on this website...

4 minutes ago, crash10 said:

In this link all the correct timestamps appear. The ones I have on my trophy list.

https://(URL not allowed)/user/view/crash10/sonic-sega-all-stars-racing-ps3

2019-04-10-22h53-08.png

^ UTC+02:00 (my local time)

2019-04-10-22h54-04.png

^ UTC+00:00 (UTC)

Edited by MMDE

I do not understand anything, in the end I will hide the game, although I have a clear conscience because I take platinum legally.A final question, because the timestamps are different in my list of trophies than on this website? why do they put me the flag 8 years after I got the platinum?Thank you very much to all those who have tried to help me.

Posted (edited)

it probably took this long since they don't act on lists if they're not reported. it takes another to find the game in question and fill out the criteria and reasoning why it deserves to be flagged.

if i had to guess myself it was probably well hidden.

Edited by lordguwa

ok, but we all know that trophies sometimes do not jump or glitches (I know it well since I've taken more than 800 platinum). And after 8 years I do not remember what may have happened and I can not defend myself

If anyone would like to help out, OP has indicated (very vaguely) that splitscreen can somehow cause this. 

Anyone want to try? 

Well, OP has contacted me and decided to end the dispute by hiding the game.

Anyone who does have additional knowledge on how split screen may affect things, feel free to contact me.

21 hours ago, B1rvine said:

If anyone would like to help out, OP has indicated (very vaguely) that splitscreen can somehow cause this. 

Anyone want to try? 

My only problem with this is that he unlocked trophies consistently before this happened. Doesn't seem to be something he has done local co op on another profile then.

Hello, I have decided to reopen the dispute because I have found other users with the same problema..

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/73032-needmemedications-dispute/

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/72704-ironmaiden666grs-dispute/

I bought the game by ebay to do tests if the mistake is repeated, I know it will be difficult but I will try, I know that they need solid tests to raise the flag and this is the only way to get them.

I receive the game in 7 days. While it arrives I will continue looking for affected users

1 hour ago, crash10 said:

Hello, I have decided to reopen the dispute because I have found other users with the same problema..

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/73032-needmemedications-dispute/

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/72704-ironmaiden666grs-dispute/

I bought the game by ebay to do tests if the mistake is repeated, I know it will be difficult but I will try, I know that they need solid tests to raise the flag and this is the only way to get them.

I receive the game in 7 days. While it arrives I will continue looking for affected users

Perhaps if we can rally up a few more instances where this has happened with other users, we may actually be heard. I had a fine wine, cough whine here also and got myself absolutely, freaking nowhere unfortunately crash10. I croaked in and gave up, couldn't be frogged playing through the game again to see if i could somehow show how it occurred and all. Best of luck if ya can prove that its a glitch and all, your the best in the world if you can.

@crash10 @needmemedication I’ve lifted your flags based on two unverified methods, from two neutral people, that it may be possible to do this naturally without a glitch occurring. 

Just now, B1rvine said:

@crash10 @needmemedication I’ve lifted your flags based on two unverified methods, from two neutral people, that it may be possible to do this naturally without a glitch occurring. 

1 minute ago, B1rvine said:

Hallelujah prise the lord Jesus Christ. Some people should apologize for flagging us non cheaters to begin with.

5 minutes ago, needmemedication said:

Hallelujah prise the lord Jesus Christ. Some people should apologize for flagging us non cheaters to begin with.

To all ya fine people that accused us of hacking Sonic & All-Star Racing i say TOLD YA SO. Kudos btw to the people who proved that we didn't cheat and all to begin with.

Thank you very much @B1rvine.

In the end, fighting when you know that you are innocent pays off.

@needmemedication I know how you feel, I also get very angry and have had a bad time these days, but it is normal to suspect with those timestamps.

Thanks to everyone who has helped,