crash10

crash10's Dispute

52 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, B1rvine said:

@crash10 @needmemedication I’ve lifted your flags based on two unverified methods, from two neutral people, that it may be possible to do this naturally without a glitch occurring. 

 

I'm not sure this method actually applies here.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, needmemedication said:

people who proved that we didn't cheat

 

13 hours ago, B1rvine said:

I’ve lifted your flags based on two unverified methods

 

Nothing's been proven.

 

13 hours ago, needmemedication said:

Some people should apologize for flagging us

 

No one needs to apologize for anything. The other guy with the same flags gets it.

 

12 hours ago, crash10 said:

but it is normal to suspect with those timestamps

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 4/15/2019 at 11:10 AM, fastflowdaman said:

 

 

Nothing's been proven.

 

 

No one needs to apologize for anything. The other guy with the same flags gets it.

 

 

 

Well, the method supposedly used here doesn't really match the guy's timestamps, so the flag shouldn't really be lifted, which is why the dispute is still open. In other words, I don't even get why these people ask for an apology, not like there should be one given anyway, and there's definitely something strange. The question still remains, why does the trophies pop the way they do here? I got no idea. What @B1rvine refers to might explain some cases, but I don't see it explain anything here, and not in some other case I looked at, as I already considered that aspect of it, but regardless of me knowing if the method could apply, it wouldn't be possible with the timestamps in these cases.

 

Yeah, I didn't specify the method, because I think @B1rvine didn't want everyone to use it as an excuse unless it's what happened.

Edited by MMDE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure you used some sort of save data to pop the Grand Prix trophies. This is not possible to get them at the same time. But i like to see if the split-screen method can confirm this.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I'm pretty sure you used some sort of save data to pop the Grand Prix trophies. This is not possible to get them at the same time. But i like to see if the split-screen method can confirm this.

 

The method wouldn't match his timestamps.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, the game has come home and I have been able to test.

I got the three trophies at once as follows: I played all the cups with the control number 2 and I did not get any trophies, then I played the last cup with the control number 1 and the trophies jumped at the same time.

With this I show that I get the platinum legitimately, if there are still people who do not believe me I have a video with my mobile phone of the last race when I got all the trophies together, you can also visit my secondary account where I got the trophies

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/251-sonic-sega-all-stars-racing/crasher19_81

For my part I give the topic closed.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm interested in this game to pick up. I do not know when the game arrives, but i'm up for testing this method. If someone else can beat me to it, feel free for now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, crash10 said:

Hello, the game has come home and I have been able to test.

I got the three trophies at once as follows: I played all the cups with the control number 2 and I did not get any trophies, then I played the last cup with the control number 1 and the trophies jumped at the same time.

With this I show that I get the platinum legitimately, if there are still people who do not believe me I have a video with my mobile phone of the last race when I got all the trophies together, you can also visit my secondary account where I got the trophies

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/251-sonic-sega-all-stars-racing/crasher19_81

For my part I give the topic closed.

 

But does it match your main account timestamps?

 

I don't doubt the 2 player stuff can be done, but I'm just wondering if it's possible to do this and accomplish the same timestamps.

 

Just to be clear. The problem is how you got the other trophies so soon before...

Edited by MMDE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem with my timestamps is that I get the trophy to win my first cup at the same time as the trophy to win all the cups.

I will explain the method again in case someone has not understood it,if you start the game with control number 2 (with this I do not mean split screen, in championship mode you can not play split screen, but to use control 2 to play). When you win the first cup you unlock the next cup but you do not get the trophy to win the first cup, I did not realize this error 8 years ago and I kept playing all the cups with control 2, when I won all the cups and did not I got the trophies when I realized that something was wrong. Play again the last cup with control 1 and at the end of the race I got the trophies.

I was asked the method of how to get these timestamps legitimately and I have done it, I bought the game and I have replicated the error (in this game if you play with control 2 you do not get the trophies, and I repeat it is not to play split screen). As I said in my previous message I have a video playing the last race of the last cup and it looks like I get all the trophies at once if someone still has doubts I can send it to them.

8 hours ago, MMDE said:

But does it match your main account timestamps?

they are exactly the same timestamps

8 hours ago, MMDE said:

I don't doubt the 2 player stuff can be done, but I'm just wondering if it's possible to do this and accomplish the same timestamps.

If possible, I have done it

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, crash10 said:

The problem with my timestamps is that I get the trophy to win my first cup at the same time as the trophy to win all the cups.

I will explain the method again in case someone has not understood it,if you start the game with control number 2 (with this I do not mean split screen, in championship mode you can not play split screen, but to use control 2 to play). When you win the first cup you unlock the next cup but you do not get the trophy to win the first cup, I did not realize this error 8 years ago and I kept playing all the cups with control 2, when I won all the cups and did not I got the trophies when I realized that something was wrong. Play again the last cup with control 1 and at the end of the race I got the trophies.

I was asked the method of how to get these timestamps legitimately and I have done it, I bought the game and I have replicated the error (in this game if you play with control 2 you do not get the trophies, and I repeat it is not to play split screen). As I said in my previous message I have a video playing the last race of the last cup and it looks like I get all the trophies at once if someone still has doubts I can send it to them.

they are exactly the same timestamps

If possible, I have done it

He isn't talking about the Grand Prix trophies, but specifically the one before it. You earned a trophy 6 minutes before unlocking all the Grand Prix ones, so what he wants to know, if you were playing on a second account, how did you complete all the Grand Prix Races in 6 minutes?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

He isn't talking about the Grand Prix trophies, but specifically the one before it. You earned a trophy 6 minutes before unlocking all the Grand Prix ones, so what he wants to know, if you were playing on a second account, how did you complete all the Grand Prix Races in 6 minutes?

Could you tell me what trophy do you mean?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry but I do not understand, what does the time between brackets mean?

 

8Sf5379a.png ¡No hay límites!
Gana tu primera copa en un Gran Premio.
1 day, 20 hours, 53 minutes (+6 minutes, 18 seconds)
4th Jun 2011
3:11:56 PM
74.28%
Common
40-bronze.png

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the brackets mean "the time of the trophy earned after the previous one".

that should help clear the misunderstanding.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, lordguwa said:

the brackets mean "the time of the trophy earned after the previous one".

Thanks for explaining.

 

The trophy that wins 6 minutes before is this

32Sb90022.png Wheels of Fire
Perform a Turbo-Boost Start across 3 consecutive events.
1 day, 20 hours, 47 minutes (+3 minutes, 46 seconds)
4th Jun 2011
3:05:38 PM
52.67%
Common
40-bronze.png

 

A cup is composed of four races, this trophy is won at the beginning of the third race and 6 minutes later (which is what lasts more or less the third and fourth races) win the trophies related to the cups. I do not see what the problem is?

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think what there trying to say is how come that trophy popped when it was suppose to yet your Grand Prix didn’t pop till you swapped to controller 1. But I don’t think they have took into consideration the fact that you have already said you just had to complete the last  race on controller 1 for those trophies to pop i would imagine 1 race in 6 minutes is feasible. I could be wrong but that’s how I understood it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mrhemptastic said:

just had to complete the last  race on controller 1

You cannot play just the last race from a grand prix. Maybe the game doesn't care who the controller is assigned to regarding this trophy and it will pop regardless. Think the other topic said that some trophies won't pop, but didn't say nothing would just not pop. Think MMDE gonna have the last word on this since he knows how stuff glitches or not better than I do.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have not said at any time that I only played the last race.

You have to play the last cup that counts four races, you have to do the four races and at the end of the last you get the trophies.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is this dispute still open for a reason? Has anyone else been able to confirm if the trophy in question will unlock with the 2nd controller? otherwise it  might be good to put this one to bed... unless there's other trophies that are still in doubt?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kraven_15 said:

is this dispute still open for a reason? [...] unless there's other trophies that are still in doubt?

You did not read the posts, did you?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

You did not read the posts, did you?

yea, i did... maybe i misunderstood? i read them again and from what i'm understanding now, i'm not sure what the issue actually is? 

the grand prix trophies popping simultaneously can be explained by the second controller.

the wheels of fire 6 minutes earlier can be explained by being unlocked on the 3rd race of four after he switched to controller 1 (I'm assuming)

did i miss something else out of order? are there more issues?

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The flag's been lifted.  As mentioned before, I'd think the OP would have cheated other games as well.  He/she has over 1000 games on profile.  There's no need to keep this thread open.  Folks can PM me, if needed.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, grimydawg said:

The flag's been lifted.  As mentioned before, I'd think the OP would have cheated other games as well.  He/she has over 1000 games on profile.  There's no need to keep this thread open.  Folks can PM me, if needed.

 

The reason it was kept open was for him to explain how the timestamps could happen like in his case. And no, just because you cheated one game, doesn't mean you'd cheat any other ones.

 

He hasn't really explained himself all that well, and it's been a while now, so it's near the thread just closing and him keeping the flag. I'm with you when it comes to it being a good chance this wasn't cheated, which is why I feel bad about closing it, and so the thread hasn't been closed yet.

 

 

I guess I should repeat myself, as I've said the entire thread, even if the co-op is a possible explanation for the many fast poppings, all the trophies he earned so close before it tells another story. I would like for him to explain how those happened to be so close before the mass-popping.

Edited by MMDE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2019 at 5:34 PM, crash10 said:

Thanks for explaining.

 

The trophy that wins 6 minutes before is this

32Sb90022.png Wheels of Fire
Perform a Turbo-Boost Start across 3 consecutive events.
1 day, 20 hours, 47 minutes (+3 minutes, 46 seconds)
4th Jun 2011
3:05:38 PM
52.67%
Common
40-bronze.png

 

A cup is composed of four races, this trophy is won at the beginning of the third race and 6 minutes later (which is what lasts more or less the third and fourth races) win the trophies related to the cups. I do not see what the problem is?

Actually, I thought he did with the above.

 

And I had ordered the game when B1rvine initially asked for independent testers but then never bothered to test this because nobody would tell me exactly what method to use and also the flag seemed to be lifted. Multiple times, lol.

 

I’m happy to test this now with Crash10’s detailed instructions & present you the results over the weekend.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.