crash10

crash10's Dispute

52 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, hBLOXs said:

Actually, I thought he did with the above.

And I had ordered the game when B1rvine initially asked for independent testers but then never bothered to test this because nobody would tell me exactly what method to use and also the flag seemed to be lifted. Multiple times, lol.

I’m happy to test this now with Crash10’s detailed instructions & present you the results over the weekend.

But it's not just that one...

2019-05-10-21h14-06.png

Does it look like he was just playing as the second local player, and just booted up this local account?

He also did that same AAA before Billy's All Star

Edited by MMDE

16 hours ago, MMDE said:

He also did that same AAA before Billy's All Star

Regarding this, it also has an explanation, and anyone who has the game can check it.

If you play mission 12 with control number 2, the giant egg trophy will not explode, but if you unlock the next misión, you can continue doing all the missions and get the top of the class trophy.

This is not a theory or a supposition, it is reality, proven (I just did it in my ps3).

I have to make a clarification: not all trophies fail if you use control number 2, those related to licenses and get an AAA mission (trophy mega driver) if I got them playing with control number 2.

I hope that anyone who has the game can verify that what I say is true.

I'm sorry I can not explain myself better but it's the problem of not using the same language