Current Fastest Achiever?

Varhur

Gold Addict before Bronze is normal if you're getting them at the same time (see my list for another example).  In order to get Truly Awesome so early this person would have likely had to carry over points from some other version of the game.  And looking at their list...  that's the case.  They got the platinum for the CN version before playing this one.  So, at a first glance, it looks OK to me.

Just now, dmland12 said:

Gold Addict before Bronze is normal if you're getting them at the same time (see my list for another example).  In order to get Truly Awesome so early this person would have likely had to carry over points from some other version of the game.  And looking at their list...  that's the case.  They got the platinum for the CN version before playing this one.  So, at a first glance, it looks OK to me.

Only the points carry over?

3 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Only the points carry over?

As far as I know.  I've only played the one version, so I can't confirm personally.  There was a thread where this was discussed at length.  I'll see if I can find it.

EDIT:  Here it is:

There's a lot of theorycrafting as to how you could put up a fast time by earning diamonds in the challenges before getting any other trophy.  But this is also mentioned in there.

Edited by dmland12

It's absolutely possible, especially if they used the chinese server carryover trick. Basically, the first version's challenge awesome points carry over, and the person in question simply needs to re-complete the campaign and the side paintings to get enough awesome points for Truly Awesome. Even less if they still keep doing challenges on their second version. 

When simply running through the campaign even with enough gold lums to get a respective medal collected, you won't get a million lums and will need to grind out the rest. If they speedran the thing to get Truly Awesome out of the way and then repeated something like the music paintings (Eye of the Tiger gives 600-800 lums a run, iirc), that pattern would be possible.

And if you don't get a Bronze or Silver Cup in the challenges when you play and start off performing well enough to keep yourself strictly at Gold or Platinum, you won't get the respective Addict trophies unless you purposely suck at the  challenge to set yourself for a respective challenge cup that day. I used this to leave Bronze Addict for last to make sure my PS4 platinum popped when it needed to.

Edited by NetEntity

2 hours ago, NetEntity said:

And if you don't get a Bronze or Silver Cup in the challenges when you play and start off performing well enough to keep yourself strictly at Gold or Platinum, you won't get the respective Addict trophies unless you purposely suck at the  challenge to set yourself for a respective challenge cup that day. I used this to leave Bronze Addict for last to make sure my PS4 platinum popped when it needed to.

You’re thinking of the wrong trophies - the “addict” ones are for getting the trophies for getting all the Lums/Teensies in the paintings. But anyway, the user in question actually got them at the same time, not gold before bronze, so it’s definitely still possible (and easy to do) anyway, and I agree their trophies all look fine.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

You’re thinking of the wrong trophies - the “addict” ones are for getting the trophies for getting all the Lums/Teensies in the paintings. But anyway, the user in question actually got them at the same time, not gold before bronze, so it’s definitely still possible (and easy to do) anyway, and I agree their trophies all look fine.

Oh, right, confused them with the challenge rank trophies, my bad.

I've already been flaged for this game, because people were not aware of the CN version trick :) 

3 hours ago, NetEntity said:

When simply running through the campaign even with enough gold lums to get a respective medal collected, you won't get a million lums and will need to grind out the rest. If they speedran the thing to get Truly Awesome out of the way and then repeated something like the music paintings (Eye of the Tiger gives 600-800 lums a run, iirc)

You're 100% right, you need to do EOTT music level which gives you 718 lums if I remember correctly,

BTW I think it may be possible to get superfast 100% time even if you don't carry over points from CN version.

I didn't test it, but possible steps:

• start participating in challenges, but do not sync your trophies
  • when you get sufficient amount of points, delete your profile to wipe out all trophies and log in again
  • start Rayman Legends and do singleplayer stuff

It happens because points you get from challenges are tied to account (at least on Vita, I had to buy another console, and when I started Rayman Legends I've had some points with fresh save, because of several challenges I done earlier). But I don't know if this game wouldn't be flagged then, you'd have bizarre trophy timestamps.

41 minutes ago, Spinosaurus Rex said:

BTW I think it may be possible to get superfast 100% time even if you don't carry over points from CN version.

I didn't test it, but possible steps:

• start participating in challenges, but do not sync your trophies
  • when you get sufficient amount of points, delete your profile to wipe out all trophies and log in again
  • start Rayman Legends and do singleplayer stuff

It happens because points you get from challenges are tied to account (at least on Vita, I had to buy another console, and when I started Rayman Legends I've had some points with fresh save, because of several challenges I done earlier). But I don't know if this game wouldn't be flagged then, you'd have bizarre trophy timestamps.

Deleting your profile to clear your trophies for a faster completion time is against the site's rules, so yes, it would definitely get you flagged if you were found out.