Am I missing something or am I fucked?

Yenrou-V2

I just finished getting my game to 1.26 and started the Comrades DLC.

I never played FFXV/Comrades before so please bear with me. 

According to pst.org all comrades DLC are unobtainable after the release of the standalone, including the trophies from the March 2018 update. 

And I'm thinking how the fuck do I get the March 2018 update on my PS4? I mean I'm playing Vanilla Comrades now so I assume I don't have the 2018 update on it with all the Sigils and extras needed. So how do I get the trophies? 

Or am I just thinking the wrong way and all the required items/functions are in vanilla comrades and the update was only the additional trophy list? 

The March 2018 update for Comrades was in version 1.23, so you’re good at 1.26, you can get all Comrades trophies with that version :)

You won’t see the content from it until after you’ve beat the main Comrades storyline, at which point the map expands and the new content becomes available.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kristycism said:

The March 2018 update for Comrades was in version 1.23, so you’re good at 1.26, you can get all Comrades trophies with that version :)

You won’t see the content from it until after you’ve beat the main Comrades storyline, at which point the map expands and the new content becomes available.

Awesome thanks for clarifying!