Information on PSN ID Name Changing & Your PSNProfiles Account

I like this post better about your opinion

For me what I love most from this site are the guides because you can see your progress and i update my trophies and i see in the guide what i have completed and  i don't know i just loveeeeee it

And for guides i really love them too   i can't go blind there are too many games i want to play that guides give me that opportunity to shorten the time to move on to another game

So thank you if you are a guide maker at least for me you are my heroes

I wouldn't thank me too much mate this is my 3rd guide but the first one I intend to publish publicly. The previous ones were only available privately in .pdf format. 

Sorry if my banter was abrasive in your eyes, although I what I really should be apologising for bumping the thread 3 times now when there's no new info on the topic ;p

Edited by readytofuky
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, readytofuky said:

I wouldn't thank me too much mate this is my 3rd guide but the first one I intend to publish publicly. The previous ones were only available privately in .pdf format. 

Sorry if my banter was abrasive in your eyes, although I what I really should be apologising for bumping the thread 3 times now when there's no new info on the topic ;p

Glad to see you are publishing your guides. I remember reading some of your work before, it was amusing. Don't lose the edge.

57 minutes ago, Firebrand_90 said:

You do realise there's 0 profit in hurrying. New users are unaffected by the issue, current premium users start to buy a new subscription basically rewarding the delay. The best thing the owner can do to delay this as much as possible until all the premium users give up waiting and subscribe again.

I’m patient at least. If the staff says that “your premium subscription will be transferred over your new PSN ID”, then I have no reason to spend more cash.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Firebrand_90 said:

You do realise there's 0 profit in hurrying. New users are unaffected by the issue, current premium users start to buy a new subscription basically rewarding the delay. The best thing the owner can do to delay this as much as possible until all the premium users give up waiting and subscribe again.

Totally agree. But supporting the website with a renewed fee. Why not? If we get improvements I'm happy to pay again. I hate the damn ads. I would have liked more honesty and a clearer picture from the start of these issues though. We all make this site what it is today. Thank You

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Firebrand_90 said:

The deception... the betrayal! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, khede said:

How do i chance it to my new gamername, when i log in here is says my old gamertag, and i cant see my trophies. So i think i have to change it to my new name, but how?

You have to type your name name into the box on the homepage of the website

17 hours ago, xxVapuRxx said:

Honestly, I wouldn't mind buying it again, the problem is I can't even register my new name on the site now.

When I registered my new name, its up for about 15 minutes but then immediately gets removed. I can't log in and I can't sign up again.

So now my old name has no trophies and my new name can't be accessed. There's also been inconsistent communication as to why this is and what I can even do about it...

Other trophy sites have adopted the name change feature just fine... its just this particular site is struggling with the whole thing for some reason.

I'm having the same problem.I can't join a boosting session because I can't access my new name and the old one does not own the game.

9 hours ago, BlindMango said:

You have to type your name name into the box on the homepage of the website

I typed my new name into the box on the homepage and it says "This user has been removed and cannot be tracked"

Any thoughts? Because at this point my old name shows no trophies and I can't register (or even see) my new name.

5 minutes ago, xxVapuRxx said:

I typed my new name into the box on the homepage and it says "This user has been removed and cannot be tracked"

If it says that then it typically means the site may have auto-removed the profile due to too many cheated games. You may end up having to wait until the site owner applies the name change update where it will merge your old and new profile to see if it then allows the new name on the site :hmm: That's definitely a weird scenario

For the time being, you'll have to login using your old name until the site owner finally fixes things

• Like 1

On 5/10/2019 at 11:13 AM, Sega-Ryudo said:

This must be a joke.

It's not a joke. I'm unsure of how to access the new account. 

16 hours ago, khede said:

How do i chance it to my new gamername, when i log in here is says my old gamertag, and i cant see my trophies. So i think i have to change it to my new name, but how?

This ^^

1 hour ago, SIMPLY_CODY said:

Its not changed for me. Signing into this account that I'm on (SIMPLY_CODY) it'll show no trophies. however, If I search for my new ID it'll show my trophy list. Oh well I guess. 

That's because it's not fully implemented yet. Once that's done, it'll be fine :)

It's the same for me. If I update the one I used before (kipkebab92) then it will now show me there's nothing to it.

But on my new ID (that I added to my signature) I see everything just fine!

For the time being, can't you just manually give Premium status to certain players who already had it before they changed their name? The number of people complaining in this thread isn't ridiculously big, so that might be feasible. I imagine that for any given player it's just a box you have to tick in an admin control panel, but of course I could be wrong.

Edited by GTRP_Lancerlover