Information on PSN ID Name Changing & Your PSNProfiles Account

7 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

Okay, we're now ready to start applying name changes/merging duplicate profiles. It's worked well in testing and tomorrow I'll test it on some profiles here.

If you're willing to be a guinea pig, reply with your old name and new name.

Also if anyone has changed their name (or knows someone that has) and doesn't have a profile for the new name on the site, PM me the names as an added test.

Congrats! Hope all ends well.

Old: pedrohtcastro
New: MaIkavyan
(with capital 'i' as an L)

7 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

Okay, we're now ready to start applying name changes/merging duplicate profiles. It's worked well in testing and tomorrow I'll test it on some profiles here.

Also if anyone has changed their name (or knows someone that has) and doesn't have a profile for the new name on the site, PM me the names as an added test.

I'm sure you have enough guinea pigs by now but i'm down to try too.

Old: Lordhell-

New: AmaimonHD

Thanks for all your hard work on this!

8 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

Old one is: King_Pong082

New one is: NightWolf_082

Edited by King_Pong082

8 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

Old name Riddler_Tam

New name T_Riddler_

Thank you

10 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

Old: blue_flare9001

New: D--Tron--

Old name: TT-kuvvet

New name: MrKuvvet

Old name: ArmoredSquirreXD

New name: ArmoredSnowman

Happy to try 

Old: phantomfear9494

New: PhantomFear94 

11 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

Old: iinesviiru

New: KingiShage