Information on PSN ID Name Changing & Your PSNProfiles Account

Old psn ID: Brettyboy888 

New psn ID: BrettyBoy100 (wanted to make the other B a capital in case anyone is wondering.)

Edit: Reverted back to my old one. Too use to it. Sucks that I have to change numbers just to make other B capital. :/

Edited by BrettyBoy

18 hours ago, waltdisneypixar said:

waltdisneypixa

waltdisneypixar_

18 hours ago, MrTrofyHuntr said:

Old psn - jpf75

new psn - MrTrofyHuntr

thanks

17 hours ago, DocJackson- said:

Old: marc_cp

New: DocJackson-

Thanks!

I have tested with your profiles. You should have gotten logged out of the main site and you should be able to now log in using your new name and existing password.

Please let me know of any issues.

Edit: Just noticed any custom images you uploaded weren't copied over. This will be fixed for other merges.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

I have tested with your profiles. You should have gotten logged out of the main site and you should be able to now log in using your new name and existing password.

Edit: Just noticed any custom images you uploaded weren't copied over. This will be fixed for other merges.

What about my profile colour? I had pink and now i can't get it or any colour

Just now, Sly Ripper said:

That will be moved to a custom setting here. Were you able to log into your new name?

You said only inform you on any issues lol

Yes i could log in with my new ID and my old password

One Guinea pig saved 873737383838 to go

Thank you

p. S.  When will we have that custom settings?

• Like 1

Just now, Void said:

I am curious will the trophy guides update to the new PSN as well or will they keep the original?

Not right away but they will, same goes for premium (sometimes) and cheater stuff. That will get linked soon as we need to store PSN account IDs for profiles first.

46 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

Got logged in ok. Thanks @Sly Ripper

57 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

Sorry if I didn't understand correctly, but you did test only those 3 profiles, is that it? I can't log in with my new account, it still says the profile does not exist. The only way is to generate a new code. My old account can login but is empty. Thanks for the hard work anyway.

Just now, MrTrofyHuntr said:

I did not. I didn't know you can change it. I'll look for it in the future.

Yes the names of the games in your page the border in your card i had pink and now i have blue in the games and grey in card

And i can't change anything of that

Try it. It is in card settings