Information on PSN ID Name Changing & Your PSNProfiles Account

Just now, waltdisneypixa said:

Put your new name in the box and update it and then wait for the site to do the update

"the box" being the one on the right hand side at the top of the main page? I've done that now so I'll sit tight, thanks =)

:( just seen this post hope my account gets sorted to my new name my psn is called Bunny-Skull but can’t log into it 

i might revert bk to fluffy-vulpix tbh so paranoid since I change it >.<

Edit: I don’t like talking on phones plus I don’t have my old PS4 to get the serial number from it so I’ll stick with my new name xD 

Edited by Fluffy-Vulpix

1 hour ago, waltdisneypixa said:

Put your new name in the box and update it and then wait for the site to do the update

Sorry, bur which box you are talking about?

The one in the Home?

I don’t see any special place to inform my new ID, in the settings or something.

I’ll wait e when chamges are done to see if I need to do anything extra.

In another website I use from my region, the change was already made like 5 days ago, everything went fine. Mypst.com.br 

Edited by pedrohtcastro

9 hours ago, pedrohtcastro said:

Sorry, bur which box you are talking about?

The one in the Home?

I don’t see any special place to inform my new ID, in the settings or something.

I’ll wait e when chamges are done to see if I need to do anything extra.

In another website I use from my region, the change was already made like 5 days ago, everything went fine. Mypst.com.br 

It's not a place to input your new ID, it's just the main search/update feature for normal profiles. Just put in your new name to see your trophy stats.

We just have to wait a little longer for the name change to take place on our PSNP account.

3 hours ago, kit_justin said:

It's not a place to input your new ID, it's just the main search/update feature for normal profiles. Just put in your new name to see your trophy stats.

We just have to wait a little longer for the name change to take place on our PSNP account.

Exactly!

On 21/04/2019 at 0:20 AM, BlindMango said:

You'll need to type your new name into the box on the homepage of the website to get updates on that - soon though all account information will be moved from the old one to the new one automatically

That's why you need to update the new id in the site

On 11/04/2019 at 1:47 AM, BlindMango said:

Update (April 18, 2019):

As most of you know, name changing has now officially launched on PSN. Over the next week we'll be finishing up a lot of things in the background here on PSNProfiles to accurately reflect the new changes. It will take about a week, however everything should be transitioned over properly at that point.

For an instant & seamless profile transition here on PSNProfiles, we don't recommend changing your name for about a week! 

If you change your name within the next week though, be aware the following effects will temporarily take place on your profile:

• Your trophies will carry over to the new name fine.
  • Your forum profile will not carry over.
  • Your premium membership will not carry over.
  • Guides you've written will not carry over and still be tied to your previous profile.
  • Profile view count will not be carried over
  • Trophy cabinet will not carry over.
  • You may not be able to use your email for the new name because it's still attached to the old one, which will be fixed!

After about a week this site will receive an update which should retroactively link your old name and new name together (Including all information tied to it such as premium status, guides, etc) and seamlessly merge everything together. After that site update rolls out about a week from now, name changes will be seamless and instant on the site once your profile is updated from that point on.

For more information about changing your PSN ID on PSN itself, take a look at this link

Hi

Please we need to use the account to join and create sessions

How long would it take? Almost 15 days

I would prefer to pay again premium if it goes faster the change

2 hours ago, waltdisneypixa said:

Hi

Please we need to use the account to join and create sessions

How long would it take? Almost 15 days

I would prefer to pay again premium if it goes faster the change

Sly is telling me it should be ready sometime this week! He's mainly just waiting for Account ID scanning to finish up :) 

• Like 3

On 4/20/2019 at 4:20 PM, BlindMango said:

You'll need to type your new name into the box on the homepage of the website to get updates on that - soon though all account information will be moved from the old one to the new one automatically

Thanks.  Name change worked like a charm.

Now, just need the premium membership to move over to the trophy listing and we are all set!

Edited by PermaFox
  • Like 1

I couldn't wait more longer so I created a new account w my new name and pay again for the Premium. Works fine the only problem is I cant login in the forum with the new id just with the old (its fine) I just wanted to update my profile (trophies)

Update: don't do it guys its not working xD was a bad idea to do that

Edited by SeaDragon777