Information on PSN ID Name Changing & Your PSNProfiles Account

All Account ID's that are necessary for the site update have been scanned and everything is almost ready to start merging information from the old names to the new ones. The full process may potentially take a few more days to make sure everything transitions smoothly.

Information on your forum account if you've changed your name: The forum account merging process started a few days ago, which means if you've changed your PSN ID over the past week or two, it likely would have created a new temporary forum account as well. The new forum account should now have been deleted and you may have to log into this website using the old PSN name/email for the next few days until everything on the main site is merged as well. Then everything will be back to normal and you'll be able to log in like you always have using the new PSN ID.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, waltdisneypixa said:

We'll wait as we all waited for sony too of course

I know you're as anxious as everyone else posting here, but all of your impatient posts are just clogging up a thread that people are looking to for information and not whatever it is you're getting at.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sofa King said:

I know you're as anxious as everyone else posting here, but all of your impatient posts are just clogging up a thread that people are looking to for information and not whatever it is you're getting at.

Info is always updated in the first post

Edited by waltdisneypixa
  • Like 1

Changed mine months ago in the beta, and on the brightside I have been viewing/updating my new profile almost everyday and it's counting as page views, if they do finally merge this old account with my new one should have over a 1,000 views lol. Thing that's a bummer is not being able to log in and get a trophy cabinet going for this long.

1 minute ago, redtailedhawk847 said:

Changed mine months ago in the beta, and on the brightside I have been viewing/updating my new profile almost everyday and it's counting as page views, if they do finally merge this old account with my new one should have over a 1,000 views lol. Thing that's a bummer is not being able to log in and get a trophy cabinet going for this long.

in the beta didnt they say we have to pay again?  with a new id here?  i thought i read it somewhere

1 hour ago, waltdisneypixa said:

in the beta didnt they say we have to pay again?  with a new id here?  i thought i read it somewhere

Yeah they did say that, and that I would have to make a new Email and basically start over, Since my PC broke and all I have is a crappy phone I decided to just leave it how it is and hope it got rolled into my old account one day. Looks like it might have payed off, *finger crossed*

• Like 1