What Games Do You Plan On Getting This Gen

BigPete7978

Yes the PlayStation 4 is right around the corner. But that doesn't mean that games won't be coming to the PS3 still. So what titles do you plan on getting this gen. Maybe we could offer some suggestions to one another in the community on what games to get. 

• Madden 25
  • NCAA Football 14
  • Beyond: Two Souls
  • WWE 2K14
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Batman: Arkham Origins
  • Watchdogs
  • Saint's Row IV
  • Payday 2
  • Lego Marvel Super Heroes
  • Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix
Edited by BigPete7978

Saints Row IV

Killer is Dead

Tales of Xillia (maybe)

Dragon's Crown (maybe)

Batman: Arkham Origins

Grand Theft Auto V

Rayman Legends

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix

Deadpool has peaked my interest

Assassin's Creed IV i will wait for price drop.

For Nintendo:

Pokemon X/Y

Super Smash Bros

Edited by A-Brawl3r

Grand Theft Auto V

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Beyond: Two Souls (is this one definitely this gen, not next? If it is next gen too, I'd want that one)

Castle of Illusion HD

That's all I can think of now, unless.... is "The Walking Dead: 400 Days" a PS3 title? or is it a PS4 title?

Grand Theft Auto V

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Beyond: Two Souls (is this one definitely this gen, not next? If it is next gen too, I'd want that one)

Castle of Illusion HD

That's all I can think of now, unless.... is "The Walking Dead: 400 Days" a PS3 title? or is it a PS4 title?

I was under the impression that was a Vita title. Is it supposed to be coming to the home consoles too?

Parker

I'll still intend on getting quite a few for the ps3, especially as I don't plan on getting the ps4 any time soon :lol: .

Saints Row IV

Splinter Cell: Black List

GTA V

FIFA 14

Beyond: Two Souls

Batman; Arkham Origins

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Watch Dogs

These are the ones, I'll most likely end up buying at some point.

Beyond two soulds and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix

Saints row IV 

Splinter cell blacklist 

Kigdom Hearts 1.5 

GTA V 

Beyond Two souls 

Payday 2

Arkham Origins

GTA V

Saints Row IV

Splinter Cell Blacklist

Puppeteer

Beyond: Two Souls

Grand Theft Auto V

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Castle of Illusion HD

And there is 4 games that I completely forgot about. Added Lego Marvel Super Heroes, Saint's Row IV, Payday 2, and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 to my list.

Only what ps plus gives me :P

The Crew and NFS Rivals are going to go on my pc. Racing with a keyboard is so much easier then that stupid controller.

Personally, I find racing with a keyboard harder. I prefer a controller. To me it feels like I have more control. The sticks and triggers are pressure sensitive, but keyboards aren't are they? That's just me of course, to each thier own. I wouldn't berate someone for thier choice of control methods.

Personally, I find racing with a keyboard harder. I prefer a controller. To me it feels like I have more control. The sticks and triggers are pressure sensitive, but keyboards aren't are they? That's just me of course, to each thier own. I wouldn't berate someone for thier choice of control methods.

Agreed. Since using the console I find using keyboard and mouse very akward to game. Especially in racing titles.

Too many to name, but off the top of my head GTA V, Kingdom Hearts HD & Final Fantasy X are my main ones.

There are seriously too many games that I'm planning to get on this gen before I buy the PS4.. So, let's start :P Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix, Dark Souls (when I'm done with Demon's Souls, I'm a bit late :(), The Witch and the Hundred Knights, Killer is Dead, Gran Turismo 6, GTA V, Beyond : Two Souls and Final Fantasy X HD. And after all this if I have any spare money (I mean, that doesn't affect my PS4 'budget') then definitely Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection (although, I already have all the games).

Edited by NackySuperstar

Ofcourse, every person choices their own ways to do it.

I just can`t get used to that sensitive stuff. I push the triggers to their full side always in racing, not just half or such in easy turns, and let it go, then push again just like if I were on keyboard. All that sensitive stuff is not for me ^^

I'll go with Beyond: Two Souls, and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD remix

plus the Ratchet and Clank and Jak and Daxter series because I haven't got to play them yet i'm late to PS3

I just want some cartoonish type games.

and some others on the Xbox 360 which I won't post.