Assassins - help a colegue

Hi friends,

so I am finishing for the first time AC II.

I played  Odyssey and Origins. Story is good, but I have little time, but want to do it properly. Should I play AC III after AC II, or it would be better to finish AC Brotherhood and Revelations?

I like the story and I thought if it maybe continiues into the third I should play first the third part and then get back to brotherhood and revelations.

6 minutes ago, Rakinho993 said:

Hi friends,

so I am finishing for the first time AC II.

I played  Odyssey and Origins. Story is good, but I have little time, but want to do it properly. Should I play AC III after AC II, or it would be better to finish AC Brotherhood and Revelations?

I like the story and I thought if it maybe continiues into the third I should play first the third part and then get back to brotherhood and revelations.

For the present day story, with Desmond Miles, you really should play Brotherhood and Revelations before playing III.

Assassin's Creed III does not feature Ezio though if you were under that impression. 

If you have little time and trophies are of no concern you can finish up Brotherhood and Revelations really quick. ACIII will take a bit of time, but skipping trophies, mainly the work that goes into them during the story, then you could potentially finish all 3 games in maybe a week depending on your speed?

• Like 1

Kinda repeating what @Avatar_Of_Battle said, I would strongly suggest playing Brotherhood and Revelations first , especially because of the setting and Ezio's story, he really gets developed in the next entries. Also the story won't make much sense in AC3 if you didn't play the games before.

A word of advice, leave the DLC trophies for Revelations for later, when you are really relaxed xD they are....shitty to say the least. Just enjoy the story and the side quests :) 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Kinda repeating what @Avatar_Of_Battle said, I would strongly suggest playing Brotherhood and Revelations first , especially because of the setting and Ezio's story, he really gets developed in the next entries. Also the story won't make much sense in AC3 if you didn't play the games before.

A word of advice, leave the DLC trophies for Revelations for later, when you are really relaxed xD they are....shitty to say the least. Just enjoy the story and the side quests :) 

Did the DLC yesterday, wasn’t that shitty. Liked the puzzle elements in it. Had a video open for the collectibles and the two hard trophies really aren’t that hard. Especially with the glitch for the vidic trophy. ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eramir said:

Did the DLC yesterday, wasn’t that shitty. Liked the puzzle elements in it. Had a video open for the collectibles and the two hard trophies really aren’t that hard. Especially with the glitch for the vidic trophy. ?

Well damn congrats then! I personally found it tedious as hell , or probably it's because I didn't like the first person transition/platforming/whatever it tried to be xD And yeah...didn't know there was a glitch for the Vidic part, would have made my life easier -_- 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Rakinho993 said:

I will go for the plats on all of them eventually. Okay I think that I should go by the order and not skip to three. No, I like the present day story mainly.Okay, thanks for suggestion.

Thanks be to Father of Understanding that you are playing them on the PS4.

Brotherhood won't be too much of an issue to plat with the removal of MP. I don't remember where certain missions take place, but the objectives are a pain in the ass. (the tank mission is my main point here.)

Revelations...I found it harder on the PS4 because of the Lost Archives DLC. Warren Vidic is a bitch and don't let anyone tell you differently lol. Overall not bad though and the only game I liked Ezio in lol.

ACIII is the worst of the series to plat. The PS4 version is easier though. However, this version can be a buggy pain in the ass which makes the required perfect runs for the main sequence mission's optional objectives...a special kind of ridiculous. That doesn't even include the boring side things the game has you do for no reason.

Side note...anyone coming here should probably realize that OP doesn't know the story. Don't be that person and ruin it.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Thanks be to Father of Understanding that you are playing them on the PS4.

Brotherhood won't be too much of an issue to plat with the removal of MP. I don't remember where certain missions take place, but the objectives are a pain in the ass. (the tank mission is my main point here.)

Revelations...I found it harder on the PS4 because of the Lost Archives DLC. Warren Vidic is a bitch and don't let anyone tell you differently lol. Overall not bad though and the only game I liked Ezio in lol.

ACIII is the worst of the series to plat. The PS4 version is easier though. However, this version can be a buggy pain in the ass which makes the required perfect runs for the main sequence mission's optional objectives...a special kind of ridiculous. That doesn't even include the boring side things the game has you do for no reason.

Side note...anyone coming here should probably realize that OP doesn't know the story. Don't be that person and ruin it.

Thanks man for the great post!!!

Really guys, you helped me made my mind! Thanks again!

• Like 2