Most Hated Trophy & Why

ObsiEez

i cant find an image for these, but beating call of duty world at war on vet was one of my worst some missions took me forever and the come back Kenny trophy in FF15 because i did it offline because of the online part going down, got lucky on the standalone, but my god took me around 150 missions to get him to show up

I have:

Master Slasher's trophy - Demon's Souls

I love Demon's Souls but it took me 40+ hours of backstabbing the BP Skeleton until it finally dropped. I was just unlucky.

Big Tournament - Borderlands

The Mad Moxxi Underdome large Rounds 20 waves of 5 rounds or some crap. That was a horrible experience.

Don't have

Warlord - Far Cry 2

Level 30 1,000 + hours? I don't think so.

All missions successfully competed - Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

I'll never have the skill for that.

Today it's:

46L1b4219.png

A Speedy Reunion
Beat 'Chapter 16 - The Treasure Vault' in less than 7 minutes

Lf4c14b.png

The rocket men at the second half of the chapter make it a pain to finish under 7 minutes, plus Elena will die if you miss killing one enemy in the first part of that.

So painful. I hate timed trophies and I've two more Uncharted games to work on with them. ?

3 hours ago, Jamescush147 said:

Today it's:

46L1b4219.png

A Speedy Reunion
Beat 'Chapter 16 - The Treasure Vault' in less than 7 minutes

Lf4c14b.png

The rocket men at the second half of the chapter make it a pain to finish under 7 minutes, plus Elena will die if you miss killing one enemy in the first part of that.

So painful. I hate timed trophies and I've two more Uncharted games to work on with them. ?

Ah yeah, this was an awful section, though people usually restart checkpoint to skip some forced conversations, iirc. Highly prefer the Blue Room more, even though there's a easy way to get through that section lol

I do not like Comrades. Never have never will. It would have been better to allow players to explore the whole world as a 4 man cell than this... monstrosity that is Comrades. I spent over 117hours grinding material in the original release and this standalone release combined so that I could complete it. What comrade is now should have just been a mission que sort of thing similar to how ff14 does content ques

The game mode is ludicrously easy, but this specific match is stacked against you in just an absurd way where you're forced to min/max stats so to do any respectable damage. If it weren't for some... questionable online players with statlines exceeding 4k somehow..., this match likely won't be finished by 99% of the player base.