What happened to PS Vita and PS3 after changed my ID?

I’m wondering what it going happened? Do I have to delete and re-download my account into PS3 or PS Vita? Will lose PS3 trophies?? I’m going to test it with my alt account but I’m at work and I’m very exciting, thinking, wondering and worrying about this! ? 

5 hours ago, Richtoon said:

I’m wondering what it going happened? Do I have to delete and re-download my account into PS3 or PS Vita? Will lose PS3 trophies?? I’m going to test it with my alt account but I’m at work and I’m very exciting, thinking, wondering and worrying about this! 1f602.png 

Your trophy progress from Vita & PS3 will also carry over, they are still tied to you account :P 

19 minutes ago, SiDima said:

Your progress in some games will lose. My friend changed psn id and he lost his stats in Uncharted 3 (all mp trophies progress) and The last of us progress of the Hunter or Firefly Journey. 1f641.png

Damn ?

52 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Your trophy progress from Vita & PS3 will also carry over, they are still tied to you account :P 

Account will need to re-download again on PS3 after changed ID? 

1 minute ago, Richtoon said:

Damn 1f632.png

Account will need to re-download again on PS3 after changed ID? 

From what I understand the PSN name will just change automatically on PS4, PS3, & VITA without having to do anything 

And yes SiDima is correct while all your earned trophies will transfer some online multiplayer in-game stats in some games will not carry over