PS3 controller Vs. PS4 Controller

Bullstomp

I think the PlayStation 4 controller looks very good. I've always been a huge fan of the DualShock line but they have never really changed and this one looks like a logical upgrade that keeps all the great things about the DualShock while improving on the things that weren't perfect. I can't wait to finally feel it for myself. 

Parker

This is such a good upgrade, the introduction of the new sticks, triggers and a headset jack are my favourite installments... xbox won the battle of last gen's controller IMO, but this time around there is little to choose between them, apart from the ps4 touchpad... only time will tell to see if that works?

• Like 1

The controller looks very comfortable for playing long hours. And that light is awesome, but hopefully its not going to heat up the controller.... cause it always suck to hold something warm and hot for many hours...

The controller looks very comfortable for playing long hours. And that light is awesome, but hopefully its not going to heat up the controller.... cause it always suck to hold something warm and hot for many hours...

That's not what she said ;)

But the ps4 controller looks ok but I will hold my feeling in check till I actually am holding it in my hand... for a long period of time...

That's not what she said ;)

But the ps4 controller looks ok but I will hold my feeling in check till I actually am holding it in my hand... for a long period of time...

haha, grift.... where you been lately, havent seen u on these forums lately...

At first, I didn't like it, and then someone compared it to the Gamecube controller, made it look a whole lot better to me then. lol

Looking at those pictures, its not actually that bigger than the PS3 controller.. hopefully it has a bit more weight in it.. PS3 controller is really light, but not as heavy feeling as the Xbox 360 controller is and a good battery life like the PS3 controllers, if it has the battery life of a Xbox 360 controller its going to be annoying >_>

Although I am a little concerned that I'm going to be able to see the light bar while playing games and it's going to annoy me :hmm:

word. At this point I'm sure sony will have a setting or an option to turn off/ turn it down. they've been on a roll.