Do People still play AC 4 Multiplayer?

If you go for the PS4 version , the multiplayer is kinda empty however there are still some players here and there. If you find 2 more players you can do the coop trophies no issue.

Normally if you join the lobby it's you who will be most of the time approached by others. There are still lots that try to get the "Sacred Lands" trophy.

• Like 2

It'll take a little longer than boosting everything but you can get all but one or two of the MP trophies pretty easily all by yourself. People still create sessions for the game on this very site all the time anyways, so you shouldn't have much trouble regardless of how you choose to approach it. 

Good luck, and have fun! ?

• Like 3

Last week i managed to finish the online part, servers are kinda empty, but you can still find players. The only trouble i had was finding games of "wanted" and "assassinate" for the All rounder trophy.

It will be way easier to boost these trophies. And for the level 55 just do the Wolf pack mode, it's boring, but it's the highest xp per hour. The only trophy i boosted was Sacred land from the DLC.

I've been playing it without boosting and it's going fine so far. Toughest part is finding matches for some of the game modes you need for all-rounder. Not sure if i'm gonna go for some of the DLC MP trophies though - the Domination victory as the Jackal while scoring the highest points in the game seems like a bit of a nightmare

17 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I've been playing it without boosting and it's going fine so far. Toughest part is finding matches for some of the game modes you need for all-rounder. Not sure if i'm gonna go for some of the DLC MP trophies though - the Domination victory as the Jackal while scoring the highest points in the game seems like a bit of a nightmare

We played against eachother yesterday! Funny to see you here. I like your username ?

• Like 1

On 17/04/2019 at 2:03 PM, Eramir said:

We played against eachother yesterday! Funny to see you here. I like your username 1f604.png

Eramir! I recognize the name :) I think we ended up being in a bunch of matches together, it was fun!. I was honestly surprised the amount of people playing. And there were quite a few level 1 and 2 prestige players in there too.

Just saw you got 'All Rounder' and 'Committed to the Cause' yesterday - congrats! I'm close at the moment at level 49. Hopefully i'll have the last few levels tonight, gonna put on some Joe Rogan & Easy Allies podcasts and hit the level grind.

Feel free to add me on PSN too, seems like we have a similar taste in games so i'm sure there will be a point where I can help out with something Co-op / MP related :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...