List of glitched trophies

Erkawest

There are currently 6 glitched and unavailable trophies on the PS4

Sapper
*Use explosives to destroy 15 machines
GLITCHED, 0,0% of players have this trophy
Info: Killed countless machines with all different kinds of explosions, no trophy

One Shot
*Destroy a hunter with a single shot
Info: Killed countless of hunters with one shot, no trophy

I Just Called To Say I Love You
*Listen to the messages left on 5 different answering machines
Info: I don’t remember how many messages there are but me and probably everybody else listened to them all, no trophy

Fashionista
*Collect 200 items of apparel.
Info: I have over 220+ (last counted days ago) different apparel, no trophy

Elementary
*Complete the mission “Empty Spaces”
Info: This is the first quest (of a total of 3) that leads to the final Phoenix quest. After completion it doesn’t pop, but the next two do (My friend & Rise of the Phoenix) no trophy

Go-Getter
*Complete 25 world missions
Info: I have completed every world mission but ‘Strength in numbers’, no trophy. Total numbers of world missions completed: 48

Edited by Erkawest

After patch they all still remain broken for me. Unable to re listen to answering machines,1 shot kill but no trophy, have 31 completed world missions (finishing a new one post patch did not pop trophy), have far more then 200 fashion items,  and uttern bunker quest is still broken so can't advance quest lines 

I managed to pop Sapper trophy after a ton of explosive kills, what gave me the trophy ultimately was a RPG kill.

I'm not sure how we're supposed to one shot a hunter. PSN says 0.1% though.

I've completed all world missions and no quest pops

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Nightowljrm said:

Any update if the trophies have been fixed? Would like to play this sometime.

Every trophy has been fixed but "Fashionista", making the platinum unobtainable. Devs are working on it but there is no set date, they seem to prioritize other major bugs first

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Erkawest said:

Every trophy has been fixed but "Fashionista", making the platinum unobtainable. Devs are working on it but there is no set date, they seem to prioritize other major bugs first

Fair enough. Hopefully they get to it soon, I don't think I'll be picking it up until then - there's plenty of other games to play in the meantime.

Thanks for responding!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MotsonTheMotto said:

Anything glitched on you yet & is the game good?

Yeah, the amount of steps is glitched so far and I got frustrated trying to find more ammo so I put it down... I'd like to revisit it, but some of the jank was frustrating me. I haven't played enough to see if the bunkers would glitch on me. Safe to say, more than likely if a trophy glitching is possible, it seems like it will.

On 27/11/2019 at 3:50 PM, Nightowljrm said:

Yeah, the amount of steps is glitched so far and I got frustrated trying to find more ammo so I put it down... I'd like to revisit it, but some of the jank was frustrating me. I haven't played enough to see if the bunkers would glitch on me. Safe to say, more than likely if a trophy glitching is possible, it seems like it will.

Ah man that's a shame, think I'll give this one a miss for now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2020 at 11:05 PM, WrednyPL said:

75 people have the platinum on it, and couple of them even got 100%, so maybe it's not that bad now...

Yeah this was back at release, they have slowly fixed the trophies. Can't say they are 100% working but now atleast it's possible to obtain them. I myself have the platinum too

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

i just saw the trailer for this game on sale and it looks really awesome i dont know why i never heard of it before

can anyone confirm how the trophies are in its current state?

and if there are still a few glitched is it still a good game to play? if a game is good i can waiver completion % and skip 1 or 2 trophies.

13 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

i just saw the trailer for this game on sale and it looks really awesome i dont know why i never heard of it before

can anyone confirm how the trophies are in its current state?

and if there are still a few glitched is it still a good game to play? if a game is good i can waiver completion % and skip 1 or 2 trophies.

On the release, many were glitched. But the dev team worked for many months and fixed one by one, so people were able to platinum it. I don't know about the latest patches since I didn't play it anymore after platinum, but I would say that most trophy glitches (if not all) were fixed.

The game is fun to play but can be frustrating in the beginning when you're not geared up or experienced. It's fun with friends and easier but definitely possible playing alone by playing defensive, since they reduced the amount of "respawn" items you could find by looting. It's a challenging game tbh

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Erkawest said:

On the release, many were glitched. But the dev team worked for many months and fixed one by one, so people were able to platinum it. I don't know about the latest patches since I didn't play it anymore after platinum, but I would say that most trophy glitches (if not all) were fixed.

The game is fun to play but can be frustrating in the beginning when you're not geared up or experienced. It's fun with friends and easier but definitely possible playing alone by playing defensive, since they reduced the amount of "respawn" items you could find by looting. It's a challenging game tbh

thanks for the info, i decided to go ahead and buy it and the dlc. so far im digging it. needed a new open world shooter to play. i'll let people know of any bugs/glitches i encounter if i do. one thing i find a bit annoying is the cursor. seems to be ported from pc maybe? you get use to it but its those little things like opening doors that can be a bit annoying

a little update been playing the past about 8 hours and i gotta say i absolutely love this game. i feel bad for the people who had a bad experience upon release date with the bugs and glitches. so far i havent encountered none. kind of sucks you cant pause the game while in sp mode. also the nighttime is extremely dark its hard to see anything. other then that the game is really fun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2020 at 10:21 PM, xIRockyRock said:

Almost done with Generation Zero and i only had one glitched trophy. Completing every story mission didnt pop properly. I had to do some DLC main quests too (surprisingly not all of them). My friend didnt even manage to pop this trophy :(

same, story mission didnt pop until i finished the dlc. everything else was ok

minor glitches were falling through map, blue screen of death, light glares in the bunker southwest, stuttering issues lag in one bunker. 

everything else was fine from what i recall

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, C_S_1983 said:

Gustafs loppet is glitched for me. Walked  two times more then 150km... no fking Trophy. 

side missions are also glitched. Cleared 27 side Missions... no trophy.

So annoying...

The Gustafsloppet trophy popped for me at around 500km, try rubber banding your thumb sticks together (at walking pace don't click in L3 to sprint)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...