List of glitched trophies

Erkawest

2 hours ago, hittheroadbucky said:

Is the all story missions patched now? That one glitched on me so I’m working on it again. I’m really not wanting to buy the dlc to pop a main game trophy 1f440.png

I had no problem unlocking it. Did it co-op with a friend and he also got the trophy. Got it about 2 hrs ago. The trophy for traveling 90km is glitched for both of us though. Idk what to do about that

12 hours ago, hyperzone90 said:

I had no problem unlocking it. Did it co-op with a friend and he also got the trophy. Got it about 2 hrs ago. The trophy for traveling 90km is glitched for both of us though. Idk what to do about that

keep walking (walking, not Running). Had the same glitch but i got the trophy on ~340km. (thx @Crush_nv btw.)

Story Mission worked fine for me and a friend. I think it’s not glitched anymore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, C_S_1983 said:

keep walking (walking, not Running). Had the same glitch but i got the trophy on ~340km. (thx @Crush_nv btw.)

Story Mission worked fine for me and a friend. I think it’s not glitched anymore.

Mine is currently 461.42km, it also doesn't go up anymore. Ill just delete my save and try again

1 hour ago, C_S_1983 said:

537.87 kms now...making sure to walk everywhere. I think I am going to have to try a brand new character rubber banded over night to see..

did have a good night the other night though...got Marksman Trophy on a 410 m shot..

20 hours ago, craig_obviously said:

537.87 kms now...making sure to walk everywhere. I think I am going to have to try a brand new character rubber banded over night to see..

did have a good night the other night though...got Marksman Trophy on a 410 m shot..

The walking trophy was the last one I needed to plat. I deleted my savefiles and started fresh. Rubberband your controller for about 7 hrs and the trophy should unlock.

4 hours ago, hyperzone90 said:

The walking trophy was the last one I needed to plat. I deleted my savefiles and started fresh. Rubberband your controller for about 7 hrs and the trophy should unlock.

Thanks for the info... I will try a new character this weekend see what happens...if not I will do what you did above when I have completed all the rest

Finally got Gustafsloppet... on a new save... then downloaded my old save from the cloud..

Latest problem is now ONE SHOT... both me and a friend can't get it.... after literally one shotting over two dozen Hunters individually, solo and coop.. trophy list shows people are still actively getting this trophy...but not us. May have to do the new save thing all over again unless anyone has any ideas at all.

On 27/01/2021 at 0:51 PM, craig_obviously said:

Finally got Gustafsloppet... on a new save... then downloaded my old save from the cloud..

Latest problem is now ONE SHOT... both me and a friend can't get it.... after literally one shotting over two dozen Hunters individually, solo and coop.. trophy list shows people are still actively getting this trophy...but not us. May have to do the new save thing all over again unless anyone has any ideas at all.

No idea I’m afraid. I remember it popped randomly for my boyfriend as we were playing through, but I’m not sure how that would work now if you’ve finished all the missions.

Did you have any issues in the Forest region getting barcodes to get into the bunker? From what I’ve seen it was a glitch back in 2019 that should have been patched, but it’s happening in my restart save too ? honestly really hoping I don’t have to play through it yet again 

The concept of this game is amazing, but the bugs absolutely ruin it for me 

On 1/27/2021 at 1:51 PM, craig_obviously said:

I don't remember exactly, but I think a solution was posted somewhere in these forums. I think it popped when you use an RPG to blow up a car next to a Hunter, or make the car explosion kill the hunter. It might be for another trophy since I don't remember anymore, check the other threads

11 hours ago, hittheroadbucky said:

No idea I’m afraid. I remember it popped randomly for my boyfriend as we were playing through, but I’m not sure how that would work now if you’ve finished all the missions.

Did you have any issues in the Forest region getting barcodes to get into the bunker? From what I’ve seen it was a glitch back in 2019 that should have been patched, but it’s happening in my restart save too 1f602.png honestly really hoping I don’t have to play through it yet again 

The concept of this game is amazing, but the bugs absolutely ruin it for me 

I agree I love the game... the concept is great but the bugs...ughh... If it weren't for the bugs I would recommend this game to anyone who would listen

2 hours ago, Erkawest said:

I don't remember exactly, but I think a solution was posted somewhere in these forums. I think it popped when you use an RPG to blow up a car next to a Hunter, or make the car explosion kill the hunter. It might be for another trophy since I don't remember anymore, check the other threads

I have done that... I have single shot hunters, shot fuel tanks, propane cylinders, compressed cylinders, fuel cells, mines, cars...used pistol, shotgun, sniper rifle... hopefully it sorts itself out on a future patch

2 hours ago, Erkawest said:

Dunno if it works for this, but I think that's for the splash damage trophy - Super weird trophy description for that one. States that it needs to be "Destroy more than one machine at the same time using the m/49 Granatgevär or a hand grenade." as in damage from an explosive, but seemingly needs to be damage from an explosion (that is activated by the grenade launcher or a grenade).

26 minutes ago, craig_obviously said:

I have done that... I have single shot hunters, shot fuel tanks, propane cylinders, compressed cylinders, fuel cells, mines, cars...used pistol, shotgun, sniper rifle... hopefully it sorts itself out on a future patch

This won't be all that helpful to you I guess, but when I got it (& my friends as well if I recall), it was from a single shot from the m/49 Granatgevär that hit specifically one hunter & killed it. Tried it a few times before this & it didn't seem to register, but ironically (based on what I said above), I think that it was because others around it were taking splash damage! Think come the end I isolated one, took a shot & it popped (after some time had passed, as with all other trophies on this game).

11 minutes ago, Forrest_01 said:

Dunno if it works for this, but I think that's for the splash damage trophy - Super weird trophy description for that one. States that it needs to be "Destroy more than one machine at the same time using the m/49 Granatgevär or a hand grenade." as in damage from an explosive, but seemingly needs to be damage from an explosion (that is activated by the grenade launcher or a grenade).

This won't be all that helpful to you I guess, but when I got it (& my friends as well if I recall), it was from a single shot from the m/49 Granatgevär that hit specifically one hunter & killed it. Tried it a few times before this & it didn't seem to register, but ironically (based on what I said above), I think that it was because others around it were taking splash damage! Think come the end I isolated one, took a shot & it popped (after some time had passed, as with all other trophies on this game).

Yeah...done that too... I will keep trying, still lots of game left before I need to start actually worrying about it.. and Running Wild, which no one has popped since December 8th.. that one is DEFINITELY broken

5 minutes ago, craig_obviously said:

Yeah...done that too... I will keep trying, still lots of game left before I need to start actually worrying about it.. and Running Wild, which no one has popped since December 8th.. that one is DEFINITELY broken

i havent played since i finished everything a bit ago but if a patch came out in december it may have broken the old trophies. sometimes patches do that. a solution would be to back up your saves and then downgrade the version of your game to 1.00 and see if the trophy will auto pop when you first load it up. then youll know if it was a recent patch that did it. then afterwards you can update.

this actually happened to me in verdun and we had to continuously contact the developer and beg for a patch. i couldnt downgrade that game because they changed the entire game layout.

Edited by melodicmizery

3 hours ago, craig_obviously said:

Based on some of the others slightly 'off' requirements, you probably have to throw a grenade on the ground, hit that with a melee weapon, which then blows up a machine, which in turn blows up a car. All while doing a 360 no scope. ;) 

7 hours ago, craig_obviously said:

I agree I love the game... the concept is great but the bugs...ughh... If it weren't for the bugs I would recommend this game to anyone who would listen

Here, this was what I did and it worked for me

https://www.trueachievements.com/a267619/one-shot-achievement

I went to the bridge as described where there is a car and a hunter. Took a few tries but worked eventually. I remember shooting the grill of the white car until it exploded and killed the hunter with it!

Good luck everybody

Edited by Erkawest

On 2/1/2021 at 4:21 PM, Erkawest said:

Here, this was what I did and it worked for me

https://www.trueachievements.com/a267619/one-shot-achievement

I went to the bridge as described where there is a car and a hunter. Took a few tries but worked eventually. I remember shooting the grill of the white car until it exploded and killed the hunter with it!

Good luck everybody

gave this a go last night... over and over...no joy... When I get the game finished I will start a brand new save, new character just for this goddamn trophy..

18 hours ago, craig_obviously said:

gave this a go last night... over and over...no joy... When I get the game finished I will start a brand new save, new character just for this goddamn trophy..

Aw too bad, are you sure you did it correctly? I think there was even a video on YT about this trick somewhere. Sucks though...

I've had this game since launch pre-ordered it planer with a few friends great game it was fun collecting as many explosive cylinders as possible and just rocketing  ourselves into space.

We have a lot of glitched trophies I might go back and try it again and see what's fixed I wonder if anything will the Retro pop

5 hours ago, Erkawest said:

Aw too bad, are you sure you did it correctly? I think there was even a video on YT about this trick somewhere. Sucks though...

I'm sure... and regardless it should ACTUALLY work on ANY one shot kill... it's not a big deal I will get there eventually. I am just going to continue enjoying the game..

and lol... I just realized you are from Sweden.. you probably have a lot less trouble with the town names than I do..

8 hours ago, craig_obviously said:

and lol... I just realized you are from Sweden.. you probably have a lot less trouble with the town names than I do..

Yes haha, it was cool to see the environment, nature, islands and entering houses, also a lot of small details which are typical here.

But the public having access to guns? No chance ?

Since the latest patch, now it seems that two trophies are glitched (at least for me) - Running Wild and Gustafsloppet. I just wanted to update you on the last one, since I figured it out and unlocked it just now.

When you start the game, it will count your steps. At certain point (I haven't figured out when exactly this happens - either when you die or fast travel) however it will glitch and will stop counting. If that happens, you must quit your game (not just to the main menu but quit back to the PS4 dashboard). Otherwise, every step after it glitches is lost.

How to find your current steps count? Before you quit to the main menu, go to the stats and write down the current number. Let's say it is 900 km.

Start the game again, make a step and check the stats page again. You will see that the number has increased with what seems to be a random number. Now your stats page says 935.24 for example.  At first I though that these were the steps I was missing while it was not counting but I was wrong. This amount is the actual steps you have made, the amount that the game has counted properly. So just substact 900 from that number and you will get your actual steps counter. 35.24 in our example. You need to get that number to 90 for the trophy to pop. Just did it and can confirm it works.

I did it on the huge airfield since from one end to the other it is a little over 1km and nothing causes the counter to glitch there. I was checking the stats page from time to time to see that it was increasing properly. Hope that helps anyone trying to figure out why they have 10000 km on their stats page and no trophy.

• 1 year later...

The Siren Call Trophy, which is "use a boombox to lure an enemy", is now 100% glitched. The game is pretty decent, but I really wish I would not have bought it. I guess EVERY GAME needs to be thoroughly researched prior to purchase, which is a pain in the ass. Just glancing at the various guides out there, you may think the game is fine. The guide here says that the "Overkill" trophy is buggy, and essentially implies in the description of said bug, that it is so minor that it's hardly a consideration.

Now I come here to report that the Siren Call trophy is buggy, and that myself and my 2 friends simply cannot get it to work, and I see that this game is an absolute mess as far as trophies are concerned, and has been since it's release. I'm not even going to address the bugs and glitches unrelated to trophies. I guess the plan is to hope Avalanche will fix Siren Call, but also to get as many other trophies as possible before that fix comes, because they seem to struggle mightily in not breaking a different part of the game while they are attempting to fix something.

Edited by COKTOE
added extra words for a heightened sense of sensuality
  • Like 1

On 2022-07-23 at 6:58 AM, COKTOE said:

The Siren Call Trophy, which is "use a boombox to lure an enemy", is now 100% glitched. The game is pretty decent, but I really wish I would not have bought it. I guess EVERY GAME needs to be thoroughly researched prior to purchase, which is a pain in the ass. Just glancing at the various guides out there, you may think the game is fine. The guide here says that the "Overkill" trophy is buggy, and essentially implies in the description of said bug, that it is so minor that it's hardly a consideration.

Now I come here to report that the Siren Call trophy is buggy, and that myself and my 2 friends simply cannot get it to work, and I see that this game is an absolute mess as far as trophies are concerned, and has been since it's release. I'm not even going to address the bugs and glitches unrelated to trophies. I guess the plan is to hope Avalanche will fix Siren Call, but also to get as many other trophies as possible before that fix comes, because they seem to struggle mightily in not breaking a different part of the game while they are attempting to fix something.

Yeah well I don't have any clue anymore if the developers are patching things, just back then it was very buggy and we had to wait several months for the base trophies to get fixed. It was a pretty cool but frustrating trophy experience