How much everything on PS3 store cost!?

A-Rebirth

As the title follows? How much everything cost on PSN store? Lets say in EU? I wouldn't buy everything on PSN store except if my salery was like 100k USD a month after taxes. YES, there are people being that rich. But now I wonder just out of curiosity.

4 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Add it all up and tell us

Or maybe some smart person might get us some approximate estimation, or maybe somebody knows from somebody at Sony. I was reading somebody had an estimation in -12 and that was 24k USD including video content. I don't know if that was true, neither I think that number is up to date?

Edited by A-Rebirth

13 minutes ago, A-Rebirth said:

As the title follows? How much everything cost on PSN store? Lets say in EU? I wouldn't buy everything on PSN store except if my salery was like 100k USD a month after taxes. YES, there are people being that rich. But now I wonder just out of curiosity.

If you walk down to your local stationary store you'll be able to buy a thing called a calculator (It's been around a while before internet). Go home then start summing up it if you have nothing better to do then you should come to a grand total. 

Just now, DF007gamer said:

If you walk down to your local stationary store you'll be able to buy a thing called a calculator (It's been around a while before internet). Go home then start summing up it if you have nothing better to do then you should come to a grand total. 

Stop joking. I don't have time for that. I don't expect an exact number either.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, A-Rebirth said:

Lets say in EU? I wouldn't buy everything on PSN store except if my salery was like 100k USD a month after taxes. 

Then you will be a while with trying to workout buying everything in the EU store with a USD salary "after taxes" :awesome:

Many websites display the cost of a game from the PSN store. This means that those websites have some script to seek and get the price from the store. Now you must find a way to seek all those prices and enter it into a Spreadsheet (Excel). Then using Sum function you can easily get your grand total. This is definitely better than using calculator or doing manual work.

1 hour ago, A-Rebirth said:

Stop joking. I don't have time for that. I don't expect an exact number either.

Since you want to know an answer to a stupid question I’m assuming you have buckets of time on your hands. I would assume a lot of people don’t want to waste their time looking up something so pointless because you can’t be bothered to do it yourself?

Edited by KaiserVendrix
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, A-Rebirth said:

People that have a salary of 100k a month in all probability don't spend their days buying out the psn store, much less playing the games ?