What makes this plat hard?

Landertjuuh

haven't played it myself, but just thinkning maybe some people disliked the game or something... trophy-wise, the rarest trophy which requires to s-rank all side missions seems to be the hardest/longest.

take a look at the trophy guide over at playstationtrophies to see a detailed guide

it rates this game 6/10 difficulty with 25-50 hours of time required

• Like 1

I plat the game last year & in my experience, plat is not that hard, BUT one trophy glitched on me (I Live For This Stuff!). I got S in all side missions, trophy didn't pop & I reloaded an older save from beginning of the game (when side missions first appear on map), did another mission & trophy popped with plat. For lion statues locations you can use that one map (pretty bad one, though) or a walkthrough video on youtube. All in all game is not bad, even though it is a GTAIV rip-off (Niko Bellic=Milo Burik).

Edited by kenseizenkai
  • Like 1

At first i thought it would be a hard long journey because i tried to do taxi missions first and didn't upgrade my car, getting C ranks everytime i finished a mission but then it was all easy. Hardest side missions for me were Hot Potatoes and 3 taxi missions, the rest is doable. Well, Panda missions too but they all have a way to be done.

• Like 1

Hi I wanna say I got the platinum about 2 months ago and not gonna lie found it really hard and annoying as fck the 3 hardest trophies are the 2 collectibles the one with cat statues and the other on stunt jumps the cat statue trophy is really easy thanks to someone who made a guide couple years ago without that guide I wouldn't even bother going for the platinum in this game now the for the stunt jumps u won't find a video guide the only way to do them is following a map with dots in numbers took me about 3 hours to do the stunt jumps was a real pain in the ass but do them in order if u do them random u will be confused and than u will have to start all over again also some stunt jumps are very well hidden that u might think they dont even are on the map which they are just always search the whole area cause I say they are very well hidden and now the most hard trophy in this game is complete all side missions with an s rank in my opinion the rampage are the hardest ones and then the contracts were also really annoying to complete taxi I found them pretty easy they weren't hard for me made to order are the iziest missions u can complete them all in less than an hour fugitive were also easy for me but the very last fugitive mission can be very hard u will have to air Jack at least 5 times hot potatoes some of the are easy and some of them are annoying not much more to say about this ones and than finnaly street showdown which are the must completed missions no matter what to upgrade ur vechile the first 12 are easy than the other 3 ones can be a bit difficult but the very last mission took me ages to complete now that's all say for the side mission but il say it again rampage missions will be very frustrating to earn S ul need to explore the map abit to see where are the high value stuff and also just to know they are 3 misselable trophies for 3 bosses to avoid that save a file before u start any of the boss missions than go back reload and the other boss missions well now to close this I have to say if ur not good at driving games will be hard for u cause it needs some skill but u will get used to it if ur playing it daily I hope u get this platinum man good luck and let me know if my English are good or not thx!

12 hours ago, xKratosGR said:

Hi I wanna say I got the platinum about 2 months ago and not gonna lie found it really hard and annoying as fck the 3 hardest trophies are the 2 collectibles the one with cat statues and the other on stunt jumps the cat statue trophy is really easy thanks to someone who made a guide couple years ago without that guide I wouldn't even bother going for the platinum in this game now the for the stunt jumps u won't find a video guide the only way to do them is following a map with dots in numbers took me about 3 hours to do the stunt jumps was a real pain in the ass but do them in order if u do them random u will be confused and than u will have to start all over again also some stunt jumps are very well hidden that u might think they dont even are on the map which they are just always search the whole area cause I say they are very well hidden and now the most hard trophy in this game is complete all side missions with an s rank in my opinion the rampage are the hardest ones and then the contracts were also really annoying to complete taxi I found them pretty easy they weren't hard for me made to order are the iziest missions u can complete them all in less than an hour fugitive were also easy for me but the very last fugitive mission can be very hard u will have to air Jack at least 5 times hot potatoes some of the are easy and some of them are annoying not much more to say about this ones and than finnaly street showdown which are the must completed missions no matter what to upgrade ur vechile the first 12 are easy than the other 3 ones can be a bit difficult but the very last mission took me ages to complete now that's all say for the side mission but il say it again rampage missions will be very frustrating to earn S ul need to explore the map abit to see where are the high value stuff and also just to know they are 3 misselable trophies for 3 bosses to avoid that save a file before u start any of the boss missions than go back reload and the other boss missions well now to close this I have to say if ur not good at driving games will be hard for u cause it needs some skill but u will get used to it if ur playing it daily I hope u get this platinum man good luck and let me know if my English are good or not thx!

Hi xKratosGR!

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to help me out.

i played this game once on another account and tried out s rank for rampage and it was a pain indeed, don't know if im gonna go for this plat. Maybe i have enough willpower.

The stunt jumps really seem to suck but hopefully i can do it.

Do you still know what the boss missions are called or how to know if they are the last missions?

Your English is very good man, happy hunting!

18 hours ago, megagenial1234 said:

At first i thought it would be a hard long journey because i tried to do taxi missions first and didn't upgrade my car, getting C ranks everytime i finished a mission but then it was all easy. Hardest side missions for me were Hot Potatoes and 3 taxi missions, the rest is doable. Well, Panda missions too but they all have a way to be done.

On 11-4-2019 at 2:10 PM, kenseizenkai said:

I plat the game last year & in my experience, plat is not that hard, BUT one trophy glitched on me (I Live For This Stuff!). I got S in all side missions, trophy didn't pop & I reloaded an older save from beginning of the game (when side missions first appear on map), did another mission & trophy popped with plat. For lion statues locations you can use that one map (pretty bad one, though) or a walkthrough video on youtube. All in all game is not bad, even though it is a GTAIV rip-off (Niko Bellic=Milo Burik).

Thanks for the responses guys!

Did you guys have any trouble with the stunt jumps?

Happy hunting!

• Like 1

-Boss missions:
"Balance of Power: Lantos Battle", "Balance of Power: Chulos Battle" and "Balance of Power: Romanian Battle". After getting to the part you have to "help other gangs" and 3 missions will appear at the same time on your map. You have to do the 3 missions in order to other 3 missions to appear. After doing the 6 there will be another 3, make 3 saves and do each one in each save you did.

-Jumps:
Those were quite boring to find, i used the map below, note that this map has the jumps that are not story related, I suggest completing story first and then go for all of them, each icon has a black part which shows you the direction you have to jump. Pretty simple but time consuming.

• Like 1

Hi Again I'm gonna be honest the real reason I platinumed this game is because I completed all the stunt jumps and cat statues and seriously I found it really annoying using a map guide and I thought it will take ages to do all the stunt jumps but once I did them all than I said I can finnaly platinum this game and seriously the stunt jumps for me was the most annoying trophy what i did i thought I completed them all and than at the final the trophy didn't pop off and I got really pissed than I literally did them all over again but because I'm an idiot I did them 50 to 1 and not 1 to 50 and supringly was the second fucking stunt jump so be careful when u are going to start the grind for all the stunts do them always in order and ofc have all the world map open by playing trough the story to unlock districts hope this helps u in ur journey good luck man.

On 11/4/2019 at 3:10 PM, kenseizenkai said:

Wait u actually used a map for the lion statues lol feel bad for u I did them from a yt video by a guy that made the guide 4 years ago

1 hour ago, xKratosGR said:

Wait u actually used a map for the lion statues lol feel bad for u I did them from a yt video by a guy that made the guide 4 years ago

Yes, I used the map (the one from strategy guide). I couldn't find one statue, so I have to take a look at video guide to find it. I didn't have problems with stunt jumps, though. BTW I always use maps to find collectables, since GTAIII back in 2001. Call it a force of habit if you will, but it does get a job done ?.

To me it was mostly from what I read.

The hardest was the trophy with lion statues and some side missions that you will restart and do better and better every time until you eventually get them.

Game play wise , you are not going to play a GOAT but it's was fun enough from what I remember. Just stick to it :)

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

Pretty late to the party. Just got the platinum and you need some skills in driving game (it kinda reminds me of Driv3r mixed with Saints Row 2's physics), but you don't need to be THAT excellent. Well, S rank were easy for me beside those Panda missions. You gotta like the game though, because if you're not into driving, it's gonna be a chore to platinum.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...