Hello

BigTigzz

Hi all,

I'm BigTigzz. I've been browsing PSNProfiles for a fair few months now, reading the posts and using trophy guides. It's all been a great help, and so I thought I'd join and contribute to the community.

I first got into collecting trophies back in around 2009 when I was in my late teens. I got into a friendly platinum trophy contest with a friend from Canada. She was always a couple of plats ahead of me and I eventually stopped gaming for a few years when I jetted off travelling (as you do in your early 20s!). Sadly all good things must end and a full time job and all that stuff beckoned so I recently (a few years back now), got back into gaming and collecting trophies. I'm never gonna be a top 100 guy but I find it fun to try and platinum games that I already enjoy. Sadly my friend from Canada no longer games all that much, so I unofficially won quite a while back, the collecting is only for me now!

Look forward to meeting and discussing all things trophies and gaming with you guys in the future. All the best.

BigTigzz.

• 2 weeks later...