Did PSN ID change ruin friend ghosts?

THE-73est

Hello,

I was playing last night and didn't have access to racing my friend's ghost. In fact none of my friends were showing up on in game leaderboards or in game. Can anyone else confirm? The game is on the list of lightly affected games, it said that scoreboard would be affected, but I thought it would only be for people who change their name, I didn't change my name and I doubt all my friends did already.

Thanks,

3 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

The change may impact PS4 games released on or before April 1, 2018, so it's possible.

Yeah I just thought it would only affect players who actually change their name. I haven't changed and neither have my friends. Thats a bit of a bummer, I was in the middle of using a friends ghost to get the Trackmaster times.

If you didn't change name I dont see why you be having the issue. And alll your buddies couldnt have change name. Lol maybe it was just a server hiccup. Try another time?

12 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

If you didn't change name I dont see why you be having the issue. And alll your buddies couldnt have change name. Lol maybe it was just a server hiccup. Try another time?

Can confirm they are back now, but I know for a fact I played on 2 different days and.couldnt find friends ghosts

12 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

Can this make the platinum harder than what it already is? And will any trophy become unobtainable with this?

Seems like things are back to normal. Wouldn't really affect difficulty, it was just a thing I liked to do since I had a friend with trackmastered times on all 200 levels. And no it wouldn't affect any trophies I don't believe even if it were gone.