English subtitles

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/11/2019 at 1:07 PM, HuntingFever said:

I'm pretty sure the JP version, only supports Japanese and various other Asian languages 1f914.png.

I know the Uncharted 3 Japanese copy has voices and subtitles in both English and Japanese and you can switch them up if you want to read in English but listen to Japanese, or vice versa. I was living in Japan when it came out and absolutely loved that feature. I wish all their games were like that.

• 4 years later...

very, very, very late into this convo I know, but has anyone else figured out a port for this version of the game, like a file mod or something for this game to be translated to english? I got it on my vita btw, why I ask this kind of question.

38 minutes ago, Just_So_Meh_ said:

very, very, very late into this convo I know, but has anyone else figured out a port for this version of the game, like a file mod or something for this game to be translated to english? I got it on my vita btw, why I ask this kind of question.

I mean, why? Plenty of guides exist if you're going for Trophys... If you want to play it in English on the go it was ported to Nintendo Switch.

The PS4 Version was released in English a couple months after release in Japan (typical of Atlus/Sega at the time, only recently have they started doing Day & Date)