Considering a Purchase.

Hi all, thinking about buying this game but concerned at glitch trophy reports. A couple of friends have the game and have played a bit of it, if I jump in their game is it likely it will affect trophies/ progression? Also not sure whether to get ultimate edition or standard. The game looks massive enough as it is without dlc. 

When I ran through this game with a buddy we had a couple missions that didn't seem to register for one person but they were easily fixed by replaying the missions either solo or having your buddy join your game. There isn't anything game breaking that I am aware of.

1 hour ago, ElliotSmithy said:

Hi all, thinking about buying this game but concerned at glitch trophy reports. A couple of friends have the game and have played a bit of it, if I jump in their game is it likely it will affect trophies/ progression? Also not sure whether to get ultimate edition or standard. The game looks massive enough as it is without dlc. 

I'd reccomand starting a new gane and make sure you are the "main" in the coop.

I played a few months back in coop. I was the "main" and got everything but my buddy who tagged along in the game haven't got all the trophies and weapons unlocks from the progresssion we made together.

Been looking into game as well. There isnt anything game trophy breaking. Just may need to replay as host if it happens and its all good. Definitely get complete edition. Worth every penny.