World Domination Fix Confirmed! (19/4/19)

Andrea

On 4/11/2019 at 6:05 PM, TrophyDad said:

Awesome news time to head back to the game which i stopped when I read about the glitch

This is wonderful news! 

I was lucky to be only the 5th to Plat this, but that is because this trophy wasn't unlocking. I was super lucky to have got it in September.

Now others can grind towards a very satisfying platinum.

This fix is sort of like what SDS did to fix the Diamond Dynasty tutorial trophy, which glitched on me. When they fixed it, all you had to do was enter DD to unlock it.

Edited by TheGoaler
Added a sentence.

Just got this trophy via winning the first available game in World Tour using my old character (had already won it previously, so no need to create a new character.) So everybody should be good to go for plat now!

Thanks again to everyone who pushed for this over the months, and EA for following through with a fix relatively late in the game's life cycle.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Andrea said:

Just got this trophy via winning the first available game in World Tour using my old character (had already won it previously, so no need to create a new character.) So everybody should be good to go for plat now!

Thanks again to everyone who pushed for this over the months, and EA for following through with a fix relatively late in the game's life cycle.

So glad you and others got this. It wasn't looking good for awhile. I messaged about 3 of my PSN friends to let them know. This is truly great. I was nice to have 'Platinum Domination' for about a month! Now it's 6 of us maniacs who grinded to this Plat.