Exairesi

Trophies Buggy?

5 posts in this topic

I see posts about things not unlocking, and the trophies being buggy and what not. I am using the method of changing the PS4 clock to get more money, and I am not sure if that is causign issues, but the trophies are not unlocking when they should be for me, am I doing something wrong, or are these still an issue?

Update: SO if anyone is having issues, I thing doing the time changing via the PS4 system can interfere. Also, not totally sure if this is confirmed, but say you are going after the centennial bosses (kill the 900th level boss), and you close the game (but as you know it still runs in idle, and you kill the boss, then come back and start the game up and say you are on level 1000, the trophy wont pop (or wasn't for me), I then left the game idle but still open and got the trophy.

Hope that helps.

Posted (edited)

I beat the final 360 or whatever level needed and it didn't pop, after doing it again it popped so yeah it's a bit buggy imo

Also I left the game idle and it never popped for a while hoping it would and continued to play, could just be chance it worked.

Edited by NekoRave

I haven't had any trouble with trophies yet, but do have two more to go - hire all people and reach level 3600.  If I reach level 3600 and the trophy doesn't pop, I might actually cry.

Posted (edited)

Yeah IDK, it took a couple ascensions for me to get the ascension trophy too … I would honestly leave your game open so you are fighting level 3,599 then physically fight and beat level 3600.

Edited by Exairesi