Trophies Buggy?

Exairesi

I see posts about things not unlocking, and the trophies being buggy and what not. I am using the method of changing the PS4 clock to get more money, and I am not sure if that is causign issues, but the trophies are not unlocking when they should be for me, am I doing something wrong, or are these still an issue?

Update: SO if anyone is having issues, I thing doing the time changing via the PS4 system can interfere. Also, not totally sure if this is confirmed, but say you are going after the centennial bosses (kill the 900th level boss), and you close the game (but as you know it still runs in idle, and you kill the boss, then come back and start the game up and say you are on level 1000, the trophy wont pop (or wasn't for me), I then left the game idle but still open and got the trophy.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

So after having trophies bug two different times, relic hunter, and 50,000 clicks. I think all you have to do is restart app. Each time this happened to me a simple restart seemed to fix it immediately upon reload.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2020 at 0:30 PM, chrisboers said:

Totally bummed.

The 3600 didn't pop on me, while I really put a lot of effort in that last streak (from 3200 to 3600 mostly with abilities). Never timewarped or anything. Will have to do another run, I'm afraid...

Looks like you have it now. What did you do to make the trophy pop?

• Like 2