Trophy - Gift from the Ancestors not working

TJ_Solo

I have found all 4 legacy chests and put items in them. When I make a new character, set my legacy, and when I open the easiest chest it is empty even though the legacy screen shows all boxes full and when switching to the old character the item is still there.

I don't know how the few people here managed to get this trophy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2019 at 9:05 PM, TJ_Solo said:

I have found all 4 legacy chests and put items in them. When I make a new character, set my legacy, and when I open the easiest chest it is empty even though the legacy screen shows all boxes full and when switching to the old character the item is still there.

I don't know how the few people here managed to get this trophy.

I started a new character and did not pass any gear to this character by split screen. I only had filled 3 chests of which the forest chest was the closest. I ran past everything to this chest and the trophy popped.

When I tried passing the cierzo key via split screen it seemed to invalidate the trophy for all chests on that character. Cierzo was empty and despite reaching the full forest and desert chests the trophy did not pop. Again on a brand new character with no co-op it worked so I would try that

• 2 weeks later...