What is your proudest 100%?

LDCurtiss

I didn't see any topic about this, but if there is one, I apologize for any duplication of topics. Also, if there is a topic already like this, please provide a link. I was curious what everyone's proudest 100% is? Meaning, what kept you going back to a game after getting the platinum for it when DLC came out for it. For me, it was Arkham Knight. I know everyone has their opinion on this game, but since this was the last one of the original trilogy, I wanted to complete everything that came out for it. While it took me over 3 years to get to 100% and dealing with that community challenge pack, I felt a great satisfaction from completing everything in the game. What is your proudest 100%?

• Like 3

I have 100% in all the DLC but i still have to finish the single player for the platinum but still, my favorite 100% would probably be in Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

i think Infinity Ward did a spectacular job with their take on the zombies mode, its such a shame that we will probably never see the story line be continued because Lee Ross doesnt work at IW anymore but is now a Treyarch employee

• Like 3

If you're talking a strict 100% then I think Double Dragon 4, total beast to get! 

If you're talking platinum included, I'm taking Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z, absolutely a beast to get!

But then again my proudest are related to challenge and skill so for me conquering the difficulty is what makes me proud.

• Like 3

L50b296.png

I initially played this in 2009 (delisted game </3) and never intended to get 100% as Survival Mode was not something I wanted to try. But I went back in 2017 since I wanted to increase my completion and was looking at what I could try and I knew I could do at least a few more things in the game. But I went for 100% by the end. Survival mode was really stressful, but I got it first try. I nearly choked on the final boss and I would have been crushed. But thankfully I got it. It was very rewarding as well. 7 years, 4 months, 4 weeks, but I did it! I didn't like it as much as Hyperstone Heist (which I know isn't Turtles in Time, but they're similar in a lot of ways). It was a bit wonky, and I know a lot of people were disappointed by it but I still found it fun despite it's issues.

And since I read the actual first post too.

I think I'd go with Uncharted 1 & 2 Remaster. Brutal was a fucking pain in the ass beyond words, what a shit difficulty. Blue Point, you're the best at remasters and remakes... but that shit was bad. And you should feel bad. I never thought I'd even try it, or the speedruns since I hate speedruns... but I did it. For two of them... and I still have to do Uncharted 3. :'D Speedrunning through Uncharted is not fun, imo it completely ruins the fun of it. Not nearly as much as Brutal though.

I think LittleBigPlanet 1 & 2 as well, some of those level packs were annoying at times from what I remember. And the first game just in general was quite the challenge in comparison to 2. And it took me ages to finally get them to 100% and I love LBP so getting them done to show my love of the games was a proud moment.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, tonesdad0408 said:

This is a really good 100% Survival Mode is what separates the men from the trophy whores! Just curious who you did it with, surprisingly I used Raph due to his speed I guess...

Pretty sure it was Ralph as well. Good grief, didn't click that it's been over 2 years since I did that... doesn't feel like it was that long ago. Time sure flies. D:

• Like 1

Killing Floor 2. I was gunning for fastest 100% in the world since new trophies got added. I ultimately got it, but was immediately taken over by someone else like 2 days later. It took my 4 and a half days to get it. It took the other person to get it in 2 and a half days. i could've gotten it earlier, potentially staving off the person for #1, I think I could've got it in 2 and a half days as well, but I was getting burned out playing match after match. I still have the screencaps as I knew there were more trophies going to be added in the future, they did get added, like 2 months later.

• Like 1

Stealth Inc. PS3/Vita: I played this on the PS3 after this was chosen for ps+ and played trough every level once... around 3 years later when i had a Vita i decided since it's side scrolling i'll play it again on the smaller console... But boy is going for all trophies difficult... you have to speed through EVERY level and get to the end without dying and often being spotted... it took several tries each level but when i was finished i bought the 2 dlc chapters and did it achieve it all again for those too :D  but those two additional chapters are a bit easier but probably i was well prepared and enjoyed them much more :)

Following up is Dying Light... finishing those dlc parcours running through the city at daytime and then after nighttime took a lot of time...

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1