Rebel With a Cause trophy bugged?

Copanele

Hello everyone,

Did anyone have any trouble unlocking trophy Rebel with a Cause?

Description : Do what you think is right in Mission 13.

It's the first mission where I play as Yasha and it should be an unmissable story trophy, played this mission a while back and the trophy didn't pop. Now when I restarted the game, played this mission again on normal and the trophy still didn't pop. Am I missing something?Do I have to do some special requirement? I am at mission 15 at the moment.

28 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Hello everyone,

Did anyone have any trouble unlocking trophy Rebel with a Cause?

Description : Do what you think is right in Mission 13.

It's the first mission where I play as Yasha and it should be an unmissable story trophy, played this mission a while back and the trophy didn't pop. Now when I restarted the game, played this mission again on normal and the trophy still didn't pop. Am I missing something?Do I have to do some special requirement? I am at mission 15 at the moment.

Maybe the solution lies on not skipping any cutscenes when the episode starts (had no problem with this one).

It's been a while but I don't think I had any issues obtaining it. I'd suggest doing what Vampirehunter145 suggested.

If it still persists my suggestion if you have the disc version of the game is to uninstall, reinstall but do not let any patches download so your on version 1.00. 

This method has helped me on other games because the patch may have glitched trophies from unlocking. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Just for anyone else that is doing this game and the same thing happens, I can confirm that the Trophy doesn’t want to unlock if the cut scenes up until you have control of Yasha are Skipped. As soon as you have control, Trophy Pops! I also had a similar problem on mission 17 where the  ‘it takes two’ Trophy didn’t pop. Again, watching all the cutscenes up until Deus is defeated was the perfect workaround. Incidentally, the only reason I skipped the cutscenes in the first place was because I played this game on a previous account, so I watched all the cutscenes the first time around and never had issues. The cutscenes are brilliant and as a first time run, they definitely have a good reason to be enjoyed! ?  

• Like 2