Metro Last Light Redux - Redemption

Pretty sure the ending it tied to the number of moral points you have earned throughout the campaign. IIRC only boss kills will negatively impact your moral points or shooting some harmless animals (like the forest bear or the scared wolves-ish animals when you are moving outside from shelter to shelter). Killing humans or not is only really relevant for Shadow Ranger, which unless I'm blind, you already earned on PS3 and doesn't exist on PS4.

1 hour ago, PaperDreams86 said:

Don't worry,though. They can be easily knocked out on lower difficulties.

LMAO

6 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Pretty sure the ending it tied to the number of moral points you have earned throughout the campaign. IIRC only boss kills will negatively impact your moral points or shooting some harmless animals (like the forest bear or the scared wolves-ish animals when you are moving outside from shelter to shelter). Killing humans or not is only really relevant for Shadow Ranger, which unless I'm blind, you already earned on PS3 and doesn't exist on PS4.

LMAO

I think and hope you're right. I have not killed any up to this point. Yes I got the Shadow Ranger and Platinum trophies on the PS3. It took me 3 attempts to get the Shadow Ranger trophy. Don't really care for the way they remastered it on the PS4. They should have left the DLCs and trophy setup alone and spent their time fixing the glitch problems. I played that version 6 different times and the game locked up on me about 13 times. So far Redux has locked up 4 times. The PS3 version may have been a little harder but it was much more enjoyable all the way around compared to Redux. Redux is like trying to eat a hamburger crammed full of soy filler. 

15 minutes ago, tinman_1954 said:

I think and hope you're right. I have not killed any up to this point. Yes I got the Shadow Ranger and Platinum trophies on the PS3. It took me 3 attempts to get the Shadow Ranger trophy. Don't really care for the way they remastered it on the PS4. They should have left the DLCs and trophy setup alone and spent their time fixing the glitch problems. I played that version 6 different times and the game locked up on me about 13 times. So far Redux has locked up 4 times. The PS3 version may have been a little harder but it was much more enjoyable all the way around compared to Redux. Redux is like trying to eat a hamburger crammed full of soy filler. 

Didn't care for the Spartan and Survival modes at all. That just seamed to add unnecessary and unwanted anger and frustration levels. The original PS3 hardness settings were perfect and should have been left alone.

• 11 months later...

can we still earn this trophy? I just need this one to platinum the game. The guide we have in the community is don't tell to much about this trophy.. I didn't kill any soldier, animal, I helped the poor's and give them money I just killed the bear of the forest... I was happy because almost at the beginning of the last mission the little one was going with me on the train!! (at the start of the last mission he vanished)… 

On 3/23/2020 at 4:17 PM, Sea_Dragon777 said:

can we still earn this trophy? I just need this one to platinum the game. The guide we have in the community is don't tell to much about this trophy.. I didn't kill any soldier, animal, I helped the poor's and give them money I just killed the bear of the forest... I was happy because almost at the beginning of the last mission the little one was going with me on the train!! (at the start of the last mission he vanished)… 

As far as I know, yes.

• 6 months later...