Where is Brutality DLC?

EdwardTheMartyr

They removed anything Resistance trilogy after they shut down the servers. It's funny considering that they kept online-only DLC for sale several months after the shutdown. They didn't even bother releasing the digital versions of R1 and R2 in the US (which is the only way to play the R1 DLC maps in spliscreen multiplayer)

Edited by Lance_87

2 hours ago, Martain2 said:

I'm not able to find it on the US store but it is still available on the UK store, keep in mind you'll need a UK/EU disc to play it though.

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/...CBRUTALITY0001

I imagine there wasn't much publicity made if it was de listed on some stores as the DLC didn't contain any trophies.

I could play it even if I am using an American PSN in the US? I only need the EU disc? I would also have to download it first somehow.

27 minutes ago, EdwardTheMartyr said:

I could play it even if I am using an American PSN in the US? I only need the EU disc? I would also have to download it first somehow.

Yes you can play any region on one psn profile but afaik you can't buy this certain game digital. You need an EU Copy from the UK i.e. Then buy the dlc from the same country to play it.