Caravan Stories (キャラバンストーリーズ) Trophy Guide

Nitro

33 minutes ago, DrHambone said:

Is this an online or offline RPG?

You need to be online to play the game.

2 hours ago, Haysi_Fantaysee said:

There will likely be DLC added so bare that in mind if you plan to 100% long term.

Why do you think this?

7 minutes ago, Haysi_Fantaysee said:

As caravan stories is a pluralised title it could be that more stories will be added, a way to make money after the initial freebee.

I could be wrong of course, only time will tell.

I'm pretty sure this is based off of an Anime iirc. So maybe... maybe not.

• Like 2

Nice guide, but I don't think "Quest for companions" is glitched. I'm pretty sure the 2 heroes that joins you right at the beginning count towards the trophy. That would explain why the trophy pop when you unlock Alotie. 

Edited by Kulzyc
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Kulzyc said:

Nice guide, but I don't think "Quest for companions" is glitched. I'm pretty sure the 2 heroes that joins you right at the beginning count towards the trophy. That would explain why the trophy pop when you unlock Alotie. 

Yeah you're right ☺️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kulzyc said:

Ahhh okay. Thanks for that! I'll make that edit. I thought it was only the Heroes in the stories section of the menu that counted (Alotie is one of those) not Heroes in the main quest line story.

Again, I'll make the edit. Thanks :D

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Kulzyc said:

Yup, can confirm this. The first two heroes are counted towards the trophy, getting the third one (Alotie) will unlock it.

Here is a video if someone interested

Collector  11:17
Gathered 10 materials.
Researcher 12:49
Cleared 10 types of Quests
Beast Hunter 16:33
Turned 1 Beast into an Ally
Proof of Travel 24:15
Unlocked 1 Caravan Post
Battle Frenzy 30:39
Completed 10 battles.
Quest for Companions 44:59
Turned 3 heroes into allies in story quests

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
16 minutes ago, Joker-Kun890 said:

Idk if the game has changed since the torphy guide but I am playing the Orc's story and right at the beginning two Orc's joined me (the dude with the axe and the girl with magic,) and my first trophy to pop was Quest for Companions, which the guide says would be the last.

I believe it's from the latest update. My allies count was around mid-50 pre-update ,then it suddenly turned 60~ish right after the update. Got a new deed for it too. Maybe they start counting each race MCs from now on.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

This went very quick, you basically just have to complete the game's tutorial area for all the trophies. You'll get the trophy for the 3 companions first and you can fight the 10 battles, collect the 10 materials and do the 10 quests in between and by the end you finally get the caravan post tutorial which grants you the last trophy. The beast taming is it's own automatic tutorial.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio