Ultra Nightmare

spielemeister

On 4/14/2019 at 6:25 AM, Brink-2-Chaos said:

Its stupid how the enemy fighting difficulty is nothing going from nightmare to ultra but the races become stupid impossible and yes ultra nightmare unlocks nightmare trophies

Strange. I didn't have any problems at all with the races on Ultra-Nightmare. Beat all but 3 first try. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

i regret starting my 1st walkthrough on Nightmare difficulty, should have started on Ultra Nightmare difficulty.

This game is a little hard because of the mechanic not the difficulty itself as most of the shooting enemies will always hide behind the wall not rushing toward you, but which annoyed me are the running enemies.

The game is actually very easy, just wait to do the time trials until you upgrade everything, the max boost helps a lot, as for fighting the enemies just use the money glitch in jackpots and max out your shotgun shells, then buy loads of schematic parts to build the pop rockets for the shotgun and build a few drones and turrets, don’t be afraid to use them as you can just use the money glitch to get more, and always keep your bandages equipped in case, it’s so easy with these items/ammo, that includes all side quests, the difficulty doesn’t increase doing side missions at all

5 hours ago, Shmeefly said:

The game is actually very easy, just wait to do the time trials until you upgrade everything, the max boost helps a lot, as for fighting the enemies just use the money glitch in jackpots and max out your shotgun shells, then buy loads of schematic parts to build the pop rockets for the shotgun and build a few drones and turrets, don’t be afraid to use them as you can just use the money glitch to get more, and always keep your bandages equipped in case, it’s so easy with these items/ammo, that includes all side quests, the difficulty doesn’t increase doing side missions at all

Thanks for the tips. BTW are there really many glitches in this game? Sounds really disturbing.

I didn’t encounter any but one, the trophy for killing a jetpacker during decent didn’t unlock at any point through the game for me, even though I used the turret area in the guide and used different tactics to kill one, using rockets etc, nothing worked, I suspected it was because I was on ultra nightmare so I made a save on the authority bridge toward the end of the game where a dropship was about to drop some out, and after I finished the game I loaded that save, put the game on easy and just shot at the first guy with an assault rifle n boom platinum straight away, just be sure to follow the guide for collectibles as a lot of things are missable from the start, and be sure to play the wing stick game twice, if you’ve unlocked the trophy for winning all mini games your safe

Also make lots of separate saves, don’t overwrite the same save all the time in case you missed something, it shouldn’t take you long to do, took me 2 weeks but I played other sessions in between as well so it’s fairly quick, following the collectibles guide and spending a few hours farming the cash glitch can add some time but all in all it’s a good game, it’s what I love about being a trophy hunter, I enjoy playing a lot of good fun games I missed in the past and I’m glad I did this one, rage 2 is good, played it at a friends so il grab that soon, good luck to u 

17 hours ago, Shmeefly said:

I didn’t encounter any but one, the trophy for killing a jetpacker during decent didn’t unlock at any point through the game for me, even though I used the turret area in the guide and used different tactics to kill one, using rockets etc, nothing worked, I suspected it was because I was on ultra nightmare so I made a save on the authority bridge toward the end of the game where a dropship was about to drop some out, and after I finished the game I loaded that save, put the game on easy and just shot at the first guy with an assault rifle n boom platinum straight away, just be sure to follow the guide for collectibles as a lot of things are missable from the start, and be sure to play the wing stick game twice, if you’ve unlocked the trophy for winning all mini games your safe

Also make lots of separate saves, don’t overwrite the same save all the time in case you missed something, it shouldn’t take you long to do, took me 2 weeks but I played other sessions in between as well so it’s fairly quick, following the collectibles guide and spending a few hours farming the cash glitch can add some time but all in all it’s a good game, it’s what I love about being a trophy hunter, I enjoy playing a lot of good fun games I missed in the past and I’m glad I did this one, rage 2 is good, played it at a friends so il grab that soon, good luck to u 

For the Killing a jetpacker during decent trophy i got it by accident.

For the 1st walkthrough i already began it on Nightmare difficulty not the Ultra Nightmare so it doesn't bother me getting 100% completion.

One more question, i haven't found the entry to coop, is that "select scenario" the coop mode? Thanks