trophy list question

Hey everyone, so i'm about halfway done with seeing all the endings on 999, and once that's done i'll be starting the VLR half of the trophy list.  I also noticed that VLR on its own has a trophy list with a platinum. Is this list essentially two games in one, with just one platinum? Or are the two VLR games different stories/characters. Almost feel cheated out of a plat and time since theyre both full length games if thats not the case lol. Great games nonetheless i suppose.

Edited by Atom1cMoose
  • Like 1

there's 2 versions.... i'll try to find it on my backlog. 

Zero escape: the nonary games

this is the one that has 999 and virtue's last reward

there's virtues last reward which is an entirely different game plus trophy list and then there's zero time dilemma yep they can get confusing.

hope this helps you.

Edited by lordguwa
  • Like 1

Originally VLR was only on 3DS and Vita while 999 was only on DS. After ZTD was announced they bundled the two previous games together to finally get 999 on a current gen system plus voice acting. The separate trophy list for VLR will be the same game you'll play in The Nonary Games bundle so you'll essentially get 1.5 platinums for VLR if you play both versions. ZTD is the third and final game in the Zero Escape trilogy and also was originally only on 3DS and Vita then ported to PS4.

2 hours ago, MandA60VISE said:

Originally VLR was only on 3DS and Vita while 999 was only on DS. After ZTD was announced they bundled the two previous games together to finally get 999 on a current gen system plus voice acting. The separate trophy list for VLR will be the same game you'll play in The Nonary Games bundle so you'll essentially get 1.5 platinums for VLR if you play both versions. ZTD is the third and final game in the Zero Escape trilogy and also was originally only on 3DS and Vita then ported to PS4.

I see, so the story and characters for the bundled VLR will be the same for the VLR that is a "stand alone". Thats a shame. Thanks for clarifying