ziggypossum

Horizon Zero Dawn 2 Seemingly Confirmed By Voice Actress

29 posts in this topic

As much as I enjoyed the first HZD I don't feel any excitement for a HZD2. Maybe I've just learnt not to get hyped for sequels like RDR2 that left a bad taste in my mouth as I was hugely disappointed in it (Yes some gamers are allowed to be disappointed in games that are popular by others) 

I've played many games which the first in the series was okish but then part 2 would build up and be better. Hope its the case with HZD

I thought HZD was amazing and I'll be there day 1 for the sequel.

Then again, I thought RDR1 was amazing but the second game did very little for me.

3 hours ago, The Titan said:

Kinda wish we get a new Killzone game but Oh well

I don't know how big of a developer Guerilla actually is, but if they're big enough couldn't they be working on both? I mean, they did hire devs that worked on Rainbow Six, so you'd think these would have more experience to work on a Killzone game than HZD..

This makes me super happy! Horizon Zero Dawn was my GOTY, hands down. I can't wait to see what comes next in Aloy's adventure. And the fact that ND will be a part of the project makes me even more happy. I don't know how anyone found this game boring. It gave me a reason to play RPGs again. And like a majority of people in here have said, it will more than likely be released as a PS5 exclusive, but I hope they put it out on PS4 as well because I won't be getting a PS5 anytime soon.