Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DrakeHellsing

PW:AA Episode 4 Trial Question

5 posts in this topic

For spoiler stuff, I wont say a word in here about who and all that sort of stuff.  But my main question is mostly to do with what the prosecutor says in these trials, in regards to contradictions.  The first trial, the prosecutor says that if I don't find a contradiction I'm in court violation and all that.  So what I was wondering what that means, as in, if I don't find one, it's an automatic trial loss? As in, I present the wrong contradiction I loose the trial?

Cause not going to lie, the prosecutor in this episode just unnerves me as is x.x

Nah, there's always a way out of a sticky situation like that. They do it to ramp up the tension... and it seems to have worked, by golly! 😏

In rare cases where the games penalize you harder than usual or outright causes an insta-fail if you press a witness on the wrong statement or whatever, the game will tell you in no uncertain terms.

Assuming the save system is still the same, best save early and often. You never know when "that prosecutor" might cause exactly such a situation. They're a crafty one. 😀

Ah thanks, wasn't sure if he was saying that in regards to an instant trial fail, it was more vague about that.  But good to know that's not really the case.  But I imagine between these three games, there'll be at least one trial like that.

But yeah, saving more often within the trial might be the better option I think xD

Pretty much in this trial there are going to be moments where you seem completely screwed, but this trial doesn't have an instant game over.  The only times you can get a game over are when the penalty bar would run out (the bar in the top right) and then there is a bad ending in JFA case 4 (which has a trophy tied to it).  There are cases where the wrong answer can cost you the whole penalty bar, but that doesn't come up in this trial.

Saving often is a good idea because there are times where you have an idea of the point that needs to be made, but the way you have to present it seems illogical.  Enjoy the wild ride that is this trial, it's one of the best in the series.

If you are going for the platinum,there is an amazing plat walkthrough.Don't know if i can mention site so i won't.

Edited by iamdemon84