Reaching Level 100

Arcesius

24 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Not bought the game yet, but it seems to be a thing with the Darksiders series that they go overly unnecessary on the leveling up grinds. I'm currently on Darksiders Warmastered and just the horse riding for 100 miles as well as weapon leveling almost equaled my actual flow playtime.  

I love this franchise, but I do remember the horse riding trophy being one of the worst ones in the entire series.

11 hours ago, JaneAusten69 said:

I love this franchise, but I do remember the horse riding trophy being one of the worst ones in the entire series.

Indeed. A pointless objective for them to put in. 10 miles sure, but the 100 was just pointless due to the map sizes and not warranting enough horse combat to do it legit. But when I watched the documentary for Darksiders and the lead guy goes 'I loved World of Warcraft' you're like... shit, this guy loves nothing more than spending have a year killing sheep for xp to gain 1 level. I remember they did it in Darksiders 2 with the level 10 weapon or something like that. It was just pointless. But then again if they hadn't have sliced and diced the DLC then they could have easily allowed for you to level up to completion in one sitting. 

Then again Darksiders 2 was released at the worst possible time for them what with the state of THQ at the time. Damn shame. 

Just finished Darksiders Warmastered. What a game, despite its crap grind spots I still got the 100% completion done in just over 24 hours. That ending though... epic. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

You can also use duplication souls glitch:

It's really easy to trigger & works with the latest patch. The most important thing is, you have to circle behind the bus for at least 25-30 secs. in order for glitch to work. Sometimes glitch will not work, but keep trying & you'll double (or even triple) your souls when it does.

Edited by kenseizenkai